If you were to have a full-lucidity LD tonight...

I would try to check the dreamscape out, since i’ve heard/read that it can be REALLY beautiful and amazing, and then i’ll fly around exploring this and then have sex with a sexy, cute, beautiful and good-in-bed girl ^^

if i have a full lucidity LD tonight i would search for myself. Ask questions, and then i would fight against her, just to see who’s better. Me, or my clone :tongue:

Visit my future. :content:

I’m in the middle of my WBTB right now, and i plan to go hangout with tim from lucidipedia (if you don’t him, search lucidipedia on youtube. he has some great videos about LDing, and they’re fairly entertaining) and as him if he has any tips for me on how to do WILD (i pretty much suck at it.). Wish me luck!

Grow wings and feel them. ^^

I remember becoming lucid and i get very happy and excited about it but i don’t wake up strangely, it’s like something is holding the lucid dream from collapsing, perphaps God. And talking about God, i remember that is my main goal, to meet God in my lucid dream, besides understanding life through Him.

So i start running out of that vague ND, and as i get out there, i see that the ambient is perfect, a warm feeling of the sun and a calming breeze, i look and everything is peaceful, i can be myself 100%, there is no pain, is just like heaven,
and i go on my quest…

ok,
i wake up in my bed right on the beach looking out into the horizon. the sky has a bunch of planets that seem very close. they look like saturn and mars alot. i get out of bed and walk up the beach to the jungle and start to fly over it watching every thing with eyes like an eagles to see every single thing. i then land in a crowded city and pick up a payphone thats ringing(yes like the matrix) and transport into a room with my grandparents and talk to them for a while. when im done i go out the door and fall off the building and dive into the ocean and breathe under water. i explore caves and talk to fish. when im tired i swim to shore and dry immediatly and get into the bed where i woke and fall asleep which is when i wake.

I would meet my little brother who I haven’t seen in a year, and we would talk and laugh together again.

:smile: Aw, bro. I miss you too.

If I were to become lucid in my dream tonight, I’d go outside and fly as soon as possible. I haven’t had an LD yet, and that’s the first thing I want to do. It doesn’t really matter where I would be or what was happening, I just want to fly. Heh, maybe to Japan :wink:

I’d start talking to my subconscious, asking questions and maybe even answering some. Then, I’d dismiss my subconscious for the time being, and start transforming into Zelua, my favorite personal character. Once I’ve become her, I’ll have to gather lightning in my fist and let the ends travel up my arm. Of course, there’s all sorts of fun stuff to do with lightning. I’d create all sorts of scenes and scenarios using some of her other powers, and I’d use those same powers to go to her home planet. Somewhere along the line I’d also have to annoy Escheron and talk to Earon. Then when I’m on her home planet I’ll have to turn into some of the native animals. Heh, being an alien is awesome. :content: Then I’d go travel a bunch of other places in space. How fun. Oh, and did I mention flying without the crappy limits it usually has?

Then there’s a bunch of other things I’d love to try in other dreams… There’s not enough time for sleeping! :cry:

My perfect lucid dream, as I would write it, which I’ll hopefully have someday. :balloon:

I realized I was lucid, and I smiled brilliantly and clapped my hands together to see where it would take me. Suddenly, I was just inside the entrance of a large shrine or hall filled with Indian art. All around me were golden statues of Hindu deities and large paintings and tapestries lining the walls. It was simple, but elegant. As I soaked in the aura around me, a voice suddenly called me forward with a chuckle.

“You know why you are here?” he said with a huge grin, as I saw him step forward.

He was an aging man, but his face was filled with youth and mirth, as if he hadn’t seen a human being in decades. I nodded and smiled back. I started to open my mouth, but he stopped me.

“You don’t need to say anything. I already know what you’re going to say.” :wizard:

And so we just stood there, in the middle of this cavern-like room, with me silently asking all of my deepest questions and seeing all of them answered by the space between us. It seemed to last an eternity. I kept probing deeper and deeper into myself for conflicts, problems, anything at all I might have thought was impossible to solve or move beyond, and all of them were solved perfectly. It was utterly amazing. And all the while I thought, “So, this is what my subconscious is capable of with a little aid from my conscious mind?!” :clap:

Each time I had an epiphany, the room seemed to swirl in a strange way. The statues would start dancing, and the figures in the paintings would glance at me with approval. Then, after the exhilaration wore off and I calmed down each time, the world went back on its axis and the room returned to its resting state.

I had a moment where I was anxious that I was going to wake up, because I didn’t want to leave. But the old man reassured me that everything would be okay when I left, and not to worry. And something in his voice and his gaze really convinced me that this was so. He also said though that he wanted me to stay longer, because he was really enjoying my company. I told him that I was enjoying his too, but without words–he kind of knew already.

At this point, we sat down, and these beautiful ghost-like female spirits appeared around us. They were very pretty, but I didn’t feel lust towards them as much as an increased sense of intimacy between myself and the dream environment. And we just sat in a circle, and this orb of light appeared. And we took turns manipulating the color and shape of it into animals, insects, plants, people, mountains, etc. The colors were very vivid…I had never seen a tree or person like that in real life, but I’d have to take a closer look when I woke up.

After what seemed like hours of doing this, one of the spirits started massaging my arms and shoulders. As I got more relaxed, my body transformed into a Silly Putty-like substance, except colorful and radiant–the more lucid I got, the more my body shimmered. My body began melting and dripping and rippling like a chocolate fondue fountain. Then, I was looking down at this pool of shimmering silver liquid, which used to be my body. And I still had a perspective which I saw from, but there was no body when I looked down, up, in front, or behind “me”.

I just rested there for a while, and then I woke up. For the rest of the day IRL, I was very calm and relaxed, and it seemed like nothing could get me down. I had an immense urge to do and say nice things every person I came across, and I was smiling constantly. If someone asked why, I knew I couldn’t explain the dream, so I just said, “I’m in a good mood.”

:yinyang:

It would be night and i would be on a train going through the forest and i would will myself to fly out the window and fly around and meet other magical creatures and explore a forest and swim under water in Atlantis!

f*** the ground up and tear down some f***ing walls!

Fly! I would really just SOAR!!!

I would be a magical wizard and go around granting everybody wishes, fullfilling hopes and dreams. Then i would have a magic fight with other wizards. I would fly to foreign places and communicate with foreign people in different languages on a magic carpet. lol.

Complete the LD4ALL Quest.

I would tate a fruit , talk my spirtual guide , asking my friends questions , performe in a TV show , arrest my enemies XD , travelling , exploring , and be amazed !

In my perfect dream, I build my house, which is much like my waking house, but different (i.e. huge wings and basements and secret rooms). Then I realize that it is much more fun to explore a different house every dream, so I just let my house be what it will be.

That probably sounded absolutely insane, but since many of my dreams involve fantastical variations of my house (and my summerhouse, and my mountain-house, and this other random person’s house) it would actually be much like a normal dream (except for the building part).

What would be your dream LD?

Write it out!

Around the universe in 80 days (LD)
MILD

I’m lucid right from the start of the dream. :boogie: I’m outside in the desert. I think of what to do… first, and most importantly I keep a promise to myself. I shoot fireworks out of my hand. (A dreamviews quest) I then decide to fly, fly around the universe. I immediately blast off. Smoke’s coming from my shoes. :woo: I burst out of the Earth’s atmosphere and fly. I fly around the universe in crystal clear vision. Words can never describe it. :smile:

Wow, that would be awesome. This would be mine(I am going to have it[MILD HOPE]):

I’m standing in a large parking lot. I am surrounded by kids, in little movie theatre setups in the sides of those trailerss in semi-trucks. The parking lot is next to a field. I hear some guy screaming, and he comes running past me. I then see another guy(can’t see his feature real well) comes running behind him holding a bunch of cash, when one of the bill slip out. I pick it up and examine it, and it’s a $154 bill. I start to feel deja vu when an explosion occurs in the empty field next to the parking lot. That’s when I realize that I’m dreaming! I then walk towards the crash site, and firemen are extinguishing the flames and the building that it hit. I also see the guy that chased the first guy, which I remember being me, disappearing under a covering of FBI guys, just like my dream ended. They and a whole bunch of angry people start heading for me when a nine year old Indian with bloody kneecaps start to shoot them with oe gun in each hand. I back off and see the blood trail that was left. I then notice that the news is on in the movie things, and it shows the explosion. I see myself jumping out and I remember that memory. I then grow rocket-propellors out of my back and fly into the sky into space, looking for another intelligent life form. When I get there, I meet one of them and talk to them for the rest of the dream before I wake up.

Wow, that’s gonna hurt my fingers in a while. :ack: