LD sex part II

yes, this is my (and probably everyone elses) ultimate LD fantasy. It’s very hard for me to and I usually wake up as soon as I start.

:eh: never bothered
my mission is always SPACE

What makes me sick is my best friend has LDs all the time, and he has some, how can i put this, “graphic” dreams, very detailed, and he can get up from a dream and write down page after page on this crap, and I wouldn’t be suprised if it sold, like a book.

[color=blue]A couple of nights before, He had that one very attractive person with her twin sister in the shower, and he also had another attractive person that I know too in this dream, and let’s just say he’s a very giving person. You get the point.

Also, just recently he had an LD, and he had one of the twin sister’s from before climax 8 times, before he did. I know the chick in real life and she’s very attractive.[/color]

I do not know how he does it.

The imagination is the limit for sure. :eek:

Well, I remember having LD sex once… right after I got lucid I was like, “Sweet.” And started having sex with the random dude who was there up to that point. I was almost done surprisingly quickly but I decided not to finish. :bored:
It felt like it the feeling was going to be too powerful and I’d wake up or something, so I just kinda hopped off and went to do more innocent things.

Since then I haven’t been able to find DCs to lust after (one time the dream was filled with old angry men, another time a girl turned into a doll before I could do anything, etc). It seemed like I’d spend the whole dream trying and failing to find someone so I’ve given up for now to focus on other things. My DCs just aren’t in the mood or something. xD

Sometimes I just imagine a kind of sex machine that I’m hooked up to that does all kinds of nasty things to me, if I can’t find a girl in the dream. Usually I’ll have to “give up” lucidity in order for it to be truly believable. But man, it’s so much fun.

I don’t do it all the time, though, because often I’ll climax IRL. You know, the whole mess and stuff.

It’s the same way for me. When I’m lucid I make a girl appear in front of me and she doesn’t look right at all, and it’s hard for me to create what her body should look like. I get lucky sometimes and she looks real already, but it’s frustrating sometimes. Then when we start and it’s very vivid I wake up.

There are ways to have sex in a LD? >_> Link nao? for my cousin in law… shifty eyes

Why do I find LD sex easy? It was the first thing I ever did! (Give me a break, I’m pubescent.) I’m a virgin though so I cannot compare to Real Life. I can’t fly, I can’t teleport but I sure can ride that girl like a bus :wink:

take it slow and not get too exited is good advice.
in real life too btw. :happy:

Having sex in a LD is hasn’t been that great for me. Sure, I’ve had no problem making a girl appear (I usually just run into a house*), and I have zero problems getting to the point I get to have sex, but… I usually get “there” (sexual climax) as soon as I, you know, insert… it. Which is no fun - dream or not.

(*and by that I mean once or twice. Lol)

The feeling is great, though. I swear it feels like a real orgasm – which I find really strange, because I can assure you I do not get one IRL. (Well, at least I think so, because I’m not… you know… releasing any load.) Can we really convince ourselves we’re feeling something we physically aren’t?

LDs are fantastic, anyhow. Too bad I don’t get them often. I’ve never actually tried, though. Hell, I found out about this just today – before that I didn’t even know people had made a big deal out of it like this. I hope I will have no problem entering one when I go to sleep tonight and actually know techniques!

wtf that’s evil (the pills) , and it takes the power of creativity away because it makes you subconsciously enemies with your dcs giving you a need to “control” them which makes “control” harder,

just understand they are you and that they do what you want them to do as soon as you think it

my best dreams are dreams where i’m asleep, and somehow i’m next to an attractive girl, and i start to have desires, and as soon as i have them, they transfer into her,

if i just “try to” in a lucid dream it hardly ever works, and crazy things can happen like turning into dolls, surprised to see i’m not the only one, but actually not surprised at all

i guess you can’t be “too lucid”

You can’t every be too lucid!
Doesn’t the dream get more stable as well, with the higher you are in lucidity? Then it would be easier to have sex… obviously.

I haven’t had a LD yet so I’m curious. Couldn’t you just say “I’m going to have a raging 30 minute orgasm right now,” believe it, and it happens? Wouldn’t that be a bit easier?

i dont know. i have had little snippets of lucid dreams here and there and quite a few of them have involved having sex, but when i try to have sex in a dream, its very very unstable. its like, one second it will be the hottest chick ever, and then the next second im simply masturbating in the dream… its very strange. also, one time i was trying to have sex in my car in some parking lot (in a dream of course lol) and it was like i was embarassed of the people watching. even though i clearly knew they were just DCs and they didnt really care. lol it was pretty frustrating :bored:

Wow, lol. I guess you weren’t in a really high level of lucidity if you were embarrassed. I would suggest the next time you have sex in a LD try in your room or somewhere where there isn’t any other DC’s except a girl :tongue:

The first time the sex idea came up to my mind I was with a girl climbing a moutain. I get lucid by that and when we got on the top I just took off her t-shirt and she had 3 breasts! That was so unexpected that I woke up! hahahah

lol
takes off girls shirt Bam! surprise! :eek: lol
That would have scared me too, hehehe. I would have woken up from that too :tongue:

Oh goodness, that sounds insanely freaky…

I read this whole topic…sex in a LD, huh?

My new goal <3~

Has anyone tried saying just before having sex that they don’t want to climax just now? Since saying things like that seems to work for other things in an LD, I don’t see why that wouldn’t, except for the excitement part.

Ive done sex in LD with the hottest girl mmm oh yea : )

I noticed i want to get out of my LD and back to RL but I become stubborn and say no.
I find some way to get attached to the dream im having and i stay there longer and longer.

Its a great feeling and yes i said feeling LOL