lucid dream music

well i have a suggestion for some music to listen to while trying to go lucid.
Enya.
its very peaceful and… well helpful for me ^^

Interesting. I actually recommend Tai-chi music.
It soothes the soul(:
And welcome to ld4all!

Both of these have been useful for me. Soundtracks from games, films etc work well too. I have noticed that the HI phase lasts longer if i try to fall asleep with music on, but i also sleep lighter, so i don’t do this often.

And welcome! :welcome:

Enya’s “Storms in Africa” is my favorite. Something about the plunking and the choral makes it sound dreamy but aware :content:

Pure Imagination - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
“We’ll begin with a spin, traveling/ in the world of my creation/
What we’ll see / will defy / explanation.
If you want to view paradise/ simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it / Wanna change the world?
There’s nothing to it…”

Dreaming, Wide Awake - by Jason Robert Brown
This one, I always listened to while intensely incubating images for the dolphin quest and reading through Pantalimon’s crossroads site. I’m usually more “If it happens, it’s pretty cool” nowadays, but that song can always snap me back to “Wicked awesome! I’m having an LD RIGHT NOW, aren’t I?! I’m gonna check… more thoroughly than I did 30 seconds ago…” beginner LD enthusiasm.

I really like listening to “Exogenesis: Symphony” Part 1, 2 and 3 by Muse, they are really great songs and they feel very dreamy. Even when i am awake i can easily imagine being in the dream world while listening to them

Have you ever heard space? Its a really good band that is really relaxing but has something making you aware as well. I think its perfect for LDing :grin: