Webcomics you like

Lets see, my favorites are

Dream Keepers
Lackadaisy
xkcd
vgcats
Jack (this one’s for Mature Audiences, you were warned)

VGcats, Super Effective
F@nb0y$ (when it was good and actually updated…)
JACK (NSFW)
Inverloch -done
Khaos Komix (LGBT comic)
The Phoenix Requiem
Dreamless
Boxer Hockey
The Meek
Dreamland Chronicles

Hmmm… Could have sworn I read more than that…
I read a lot of others but usually only the highlights of the comics.
I’ll make my own webcomic one of these days. Then I can sort of add it to my list. :tongue:

From what I’ve seen I like Questionable Content and Dreamless (I’m kinda picky :lol:) thanks! Keep them coming!

I’ve been thinking about that myself, but I have NO experience and don’t really think I have the skill… :neutral:

Only one. Looking For Group LFG
Beautiful black humor, interesting storyline and just fun to read !

My absolute fav would be Ozy and Millie: it’s huge, has Foxes, dragons, zen, ADD, in short, it has it all! :lol: Also, it is complete, so it stopped updating.

But it has ended, so there’s the stuff i’m reading at the moment:
XKCD (gotta love his science-y humor)
Dan and Mab’s Furry Adventures (or DMFA)
Freefall
Dresden Codak (too awesome for words)
VG cats (whenever he updates)
Lackadaisy (its art is absolutely stunning)
Sinfest
Housepets
Order of the Stick
Gunnerkrigg Court (this guy is more than awesome)
Penny arcade
Jack (as others said, beware of gore and tremendous insight)
The abominable Charles Cristopher (this one cracks me up/makes my eyes watery every time i see it, it’s ridicously powerful)
Kukuburi

Among a lot others. Why, yes, i’m quite an addict.

I got a couple more to add.

No need for Bushido

Looking for group

inhuman (Not for everyone.)

Oddfish

Atray 3

Nicky 510

YU + ME (About dream worlds, very interesting.)

Only web-comic I read is the aforementioned XKCD. As a Comp. Sci. student, it seems like me and my coursemates are part of the intended audience.

Ah, forgot to mention that one myself! I got misty eyed myself at times. It really is powerful.

I also read Penny Arcade and Looking for Group. How could I forget those?
I knew I was forgetting to mention some.

xkcd rocks!!
cyanide and happyness is sometimes nice as well

and megatokyo of course -_^

Forgot to mention Bear Nuts. It’s like the twisted version of Carebears. It’s awesome. There’s like a Crack Bear, Evil Bear, Death Bear, Gay Bear, Prozak Bear, etc. :razz:

Huahaa, What an awesome comic. Thanks for mentioning it! :tongue:

Schlock Mercenary
Darths and Droids
Freefall
Girl Genius
Irregular Webcomic

[Edit:]The Book of Biff -I love this one

I really like Dinosaur Comics.

This strip deserves its own post. :lol:

In the previous pages, he lived in a dream where he had a snout.

webcomics? sheeeesh.

Well: It’s worth noting that webcomics suck. Come on, lets face it. They’re all terrible. But that’s why we love them.

Anyway:

El Goonish Shive is an old forum favorite, at least with a few people (glares at shatterspike) It’s… funny. It’s pretty silly and recently decided not to take itself seriously anymore, which is a GOOD CHOICE because when it takes itself seriously, it’s pretty bad. Anyway, it’s a little on the weird side, so if you can handle weird, give it a shot.

Darths and Droids is a comic for people who like Star Wars and DnD. It’s sort of an affectionate rip-off of DM of the Rings, which is an outstandingly funny comic that i recommend to anyone who wants to learn Dungeons and Dragons, and especially to people who know a little about it and want to try being the Dungeon Master. Darths and Droids is more long-running and thus is more watered down, but it’s still good.

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal is a crude gag comic, basically a less funny Perry Bible Fellowship. It manages to have some great jokes once in a while, though, and is generally pretty funny. Word of warning though, the creator of the comic is outspokenly an atheist, and does not mind using his comic to make a fairly unfunny, ham-fisted jab at any sort of religious belief. Sometimes the results are hilarious, but others they are just annoying. I don’t particularly mind, and if you don’t think you will either, then go for it.

Nerf Now is a gaming comic that also does it’s best to provide fanservice up the wazoo and parody the “moe” culture of anime at the same time. It has produced some outstandingly funny strips, particularly about Mass Effect recently, and seeing the entire Zerg army as cute little anime girls is pretty heart-melting. Recommended for people who play Team Fortress 2.

High Moon is generally outstanding. It is actually published in graphic novel form (the first book recently came out, at least) but is put online as a service to it’s fans. It’s a fantasy action comic that mixes wild west with werewolf and general undead monstrosities, and does so with style and grace. It can get pretty bloody, and the plot isn’t exactly extra strength, but it’s possibly the best looking comic on the net and simply oozes cool from every direction.

I have tons more, but i’m done for now.

The only ones that I actually read every week are:
Questionable Content
Megatokyo
yu+me=dream

all fantastic.
and @Win Laik Pya, I completely dissagree with you.
there are some extremely well written webcomics,
and alot with amazing art too so…
yeah.

Aside from other ones people have already mentioned, here’s my list:

Templar, Arizona
Rice Boy and Order of Tales
Hanna Is Not a Boy’s Name
Hark! A Vagrant
FreakAngels

Cyanide and Happiness
Penny Arcade

The only ones I read on a daily (well semi-daily) basis are:
El Goonish Shive (Win Laik Pya and SlinkingFerret are to blame for that)
xkcd
Dr McNinja
Yosh!

And then of course Penny Arcade, Ctrl Alt Del, Cyanide and Happiness, VGCats, and a few others from time to time.