The lucid fruit

I already had an apple in my midnight snack schedule. Scientific research showed that an apple is better than a cofee for a wakeup in the morning, plus it’s because of the raw energy it provides (among other nutrients), not that useless caffeine, so it can keep you more alert during the night if you eat it before going to bed (without keeping you awake too much).This site was the only site i found at the moment talking about it, though.

The reason why i asked ( i clearly knew why you referenced it) is because many people mistake an “apple” as being the forbidden fruit. It’s not ( and yea I go to church at least once a week sometimes twice ). I don’t know where people got the “apple” as being the forbidden fruit. If you read it it just says " fruit". Now it’s not a " big deal" but really where is this coming from? I

Genesis 3:6
" When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it…"

It also talks about the “fruit” later on but never says apple.

I guess it’s a secular thing, for children’s stories, cartoons and what not…

Well i highly doubt the fact the apple is the forbidden fruit had kept anyone form enjoying one :tongue:
Would the moral of the passage have been different if the forbidden fruit was a peach? I don’t really think so, and for that matter, peaches are fine to eat too :razz:

Just asked my mom to go buy 2 or 3 cans of apple juice.

does just eating apples work?
or does it have to be juice?

well id have to reccomend my personal favorite the green (sour) apple, but the normal fiji (the red and green ones,or the all red ones) are better for you. i dont know ill have to make an experiment. annyone interested in patrticipating?

roxas let me tell you that it only works if the apple juice is unsweetened, most of the time it is even though it says it isnt sweetened you have to completely read it all. this confused me at first because when i started to drink it i had vivid dreams then i accidentaly unknowingly got a sweetened apple juice container and it didnt work annymore.

no it really doenst matter just as long as it is unsweetened

[mod]Edited into previous post[/mod]

I’m not sure which kind I have. Pretty sue it’s unsweetened. Drank 4 cups before bed last night and had some really vivid dreams…

Ironically, whenever I have dull dreams that I dont remember very well, I dont figure out im lucid in those, but whenever I had really vivid dreams that resemble real life I always realize Im dreaming in those

In the bible in hebrew they write apple.
It’s a test , this apple, because this apple is so good and give you wisdom, it’s teasing, the god wanted to test them.
So it’s not bad…

No, it says the fruit of the tree. (פרי העץ)

But who cares?
We eat apples either way.

oh really ? well then… eat apples !
I eat apples anyway…

Just to help backup the apple/Bible idea… :wink: The word used in the original Hebrew texts is actually פרי, (pĕriy) which means “fruit, produce (of the ground)” which is in fact taken from the root word פרה, (parah) which is a verb meaning “to bear fruit, be fruitful, branch off”.

Anyway, enough of that. So if I was to eat apples with a radius of about 1 1/2 inches (so the bigger ones) how many would it take to actually effect my dreams? And do you guys have any recommendation for a certain kind of apple juice?

First bananas and now apples.
Ya know… I think this is really all coming down to how you guys should eat your fruits and vegetables. :tongue:

Haha, and here people like to accuse Lucid Dreaming as unhealthy. :wink:

EDIT: “here” in the general sense of course. :razz:

Cucumbers, too. Seem to make your dreams more vivid…

Actually, the Apple-y nature of the “forbidden fruit” was only given to it by Christianity: Original tradition holds only guesses and assumptions of it (None of which includes apples)

I seriously LOL’d at that. :lol: :rofl:
Guess there’s nothing better than a healthy life to induce Lucid Dreams (inb4 Health induced LD :tongue: )

after reading about the effects of apple juice and vitamin b6 on LDs I got kinda excited and tried them out. well… neither work for me. bit of a letdown. lucky others :happy:

so are you saying that anything with vitamin b6 should help?

Not necessarily, B6 has shown to help increase vividness, but this topic is mainly on apples, which if eaten, especially during WBTB, will generally greatly increase vividness, and as a result, a good chance of becoming lucid.

Interesting… will try it this night! I also knew about the fact that babans help and I try it from time to time but it doesn’t work always.

The truth is that vitamines B6 and B12 help to get a clear and vivid dream. I also heard that you can just buy these vitamines from a drug store and it will help you to have more vivid dreams…