How did you get here?

Google. Just searched for Lucid Dream Forum and I saw LD4all had a tutorial, so I joined.

Google too :tongue:

I was in a dreaming topic from a norweigan Nintendo forum, and I saw someone mention ld4all to be a good website about lucid dreaming.

Don’t really remember what site i came from, but i was surely surfing and i didn’t google to get here, so the only option is “link from another site” :razz:

my best friend, gooooooooooogle. :user:

google —> :hugs: <— me

i got here from dreamveiws/Google/Wikipedia/discovery channel i cant remember witch came first :shy: i do remember my ORIGINAL intent was dream interpretation,then i heard about LDs and one thing lead to another :smile:

The space aliens told me that joining this site was the only way to prevent the destruction of our planet.

I believe that some thanks are in order… :roll:

I saw the movie waking life, and became entrested in LDing. So i did a search, and found this awsome forum, i got my user name from kava kava root, and five years latter… here i am.

I would love to learn how to lucid dream, though I’m barely able to remember my dreams at all… and I reached here through a weird way, because of some user I know from other stuff

The complete story is here: Last year I looked for a book on a famous online library with the keywords “control your dreams”, and bought a book about lucid dreaming. In this book I read about WILD and the term “lucid dream”. In december 2009 I was telling a friend about LD, she never had one, and I was explaining to her what it was. The following day I looked on the facebook to see if there was a group with people having LD, and I found one. And on the wall, there was a link to that beautiful loved website that is LD4all, and I’m glad I finally found out about that knowledge and the critical age of 25 :happy: haha

How did you find out about ld4all? This is my story-

When I went to quebec on a school trip my friend in my room sleepwalked, so I googled to find out more about it, and it led me to to this site that listed abnormal types of dreams and I found out about lucid dreaming and it sounded interesting so I googled it and found this site. Yay!

Merged into existing topic :ysim:

One day I just dicided I’d like to LD… I don’t know why I decided that all at once… but I did. And then I just googled for a ‘Lucid Dreaming Guide’ and I got a link to the LD4all guide, which I think is great.

I happened to find the link to this site on the LD wikibook about 2 years ago. I didn’t register until 1 year after that.

for me it was google after a friend got stuck in SP and it got my interests and i found this site been here ever since ^^

well i discovered wikibooks and at the top of the page where it displays “today’s featured article” it said “Lucid Dreaming”, and out of curiosity, i checked it out. In some of its refrences it had this site, so i clicked on it, and there i was!

I’ve saw the site being mentioned in the Wikipedia book on LD :tongue:

I read an Interview in the Lucid Dream Exchange. Great magazine.

I think I was looking for information on AP and found this site accidentally, I really can’t remember, it was a long time ago! And it took alot more for me to join the forums :tongue:

I was researching lucid dreaming, and this site came up as one of the results.

pasQuale sucked me in from the IASD board. Must be a kind of black hole magnetism.