Halloween Costumes

You upload the image somewhere ( i reccomend Imageshack), then you use the Img tag with the link you’ve been given.
Probably everyone will just throw a wild party here :mrgreen_hat:, so no costumes, just lots of alcohol. (I’ll try not to get drunk) :confused:
But, i’d definitely love to see your costumes. :peek:

Halloween 2008: Skinny Hulk

Green food dye. I was green for a week! :grin:

How am I going to top that this year? :hmmm:

Skinny guy. :tongue:

How on earth did you cover your entire body in green food dye? Did you mix it into a bath?

I just rubbed it all over. It took two bottles.

(You can’t see it in this picture but I even dyed my tongue & the inside of my mouth green) :lol:

Good GOSH that is incredible. I’m so jealous :rofl:

on a side note, my convention costume is coming together, the jacket is finished and a friend came round today to help with [size=59]binding shudder[/size], only the wig needs finishing and the trousers and belt making (though the latter two won’t take long, then I’m done!! :content:

That was very cool, congratulations for the guts to be stuck in green for days :tongue:
To top it off… maybe a zombie? Get a pale look, ragged clothes, taste of brains in your mouth, and you’re set! (You can always add some more particulars, like an arrow in your chest, or some dirt on your shoulders to repesent your escape from the grave)

No, probably just fancy shirt pants with a cape.

AND GLOVES.
So I can play the Toccata part of Toccata and Fugue in D Minor BWV 565. :grin:

The food dye thing gave me an idea. The ipod commercials! Where all you see is a silouette and ipod!

you will never guess what im going to be!!! scarface, believe it or not ive never been scarface for halloween. cant wait!

I changed my costume idea. I am going as… well, you decide what to call it,

a VINTAGE 70’s CHEESY SPACE ROBOT SILVER THING

Codename: Silver Thing

It is funny. Intentionally crappy.

That is gonna need A LOT of ink. :tongue:

And download: topic needs photos (of that costume) badly. ^^

I don’t have any plans for Halloween.

How about dressing up as an oneironaut? :wink: See how many people get that one… nice way to strike up a conversation about lucid dreaming. :tongue:

Huh? How are you gonna dress then? That really leaves me wondering :uh:
Maybe some extra limbs to boot :tongue:

Well, I was thinking something along the lines of pajamas and an astronaut-like helmet… :grin:

Heh, not bad, not bad at all :tongue: silly me, i thought you would go around throwing fireballs :rofl:

Beat you to it, rubiks_cube_man. I made my sister a rubik’s cube costume a few years ago. It was pretty awesome.

I still havent made one. Did you make it out of a box, or was it just a piece of colored cardboard?

It was a moving box. I cut out the bottom, glued squares of colored paper to it, and put black electrical tape along the edges and between the squares.

If you’re making an unsolved cube, be sure to reference an actual rubik’s cube, otherwise you might accidentally make it in an unsolvable position. (Not that anyone would notice, but still…)

I was Yuna from final fantasy X last year but that costume was almost as much as a fail as my Zelda costume. This year i dressed up as a Kender from the dragon lance series but it didn’t even look like i had a costume just a giant slingshot and a really high pony tail. :neutral:

Hello everybody!
I know I’m late on this one, but i still felt like replying. :smile:

Anyways,
I was Alice in Wonderland this past Halloween.