Funny thing that happend to me

I was waking up with the sentence:“But your the wife of the landlord!” and then I laughed.
I guess I woke up in the middle of the dream, thing like that happend to you to ?

hahhaha funny! once I dreamed I was eating cornflakes and woke up with my hand putting an imaginary spoon in my open mouth! :lol: (what about SP you ask? no idea! :eh: )

lol! yeah it’s wierd that I didn’t had SP , maybe because I just suddenly woke up , I physically stood up.

i was once in the early stages of sleep and was starting to dream of playing ping pong. when the ball came to me i hit it and my arm jumped like i was hitting the ball, which woke me up :lol:

Yeah, I’ve dreamt I was talking to someone, and I woke up talking with the same sentence :eh:

it’s so cool lol

Once while waking up I had the thought in my head, “I’ll stare death straight in the eye!”

Just yesterday i tried some HI WILD, and was not very successful, as i continued experiencing HI even during the dream, to the point that when i woke up, i both started writing the dream on my DJ and hallucinating about it! I was really surprised when I looked at what i had written a sec before and remembered it completely different :lol:

Often I dream that I’m brushing my teeth, and I wake up to find that I spit out into my pillow. Ew.

Another time, I dreamed that I was playing Street Fighter, but when my opponent somehow got a whole gang-- and then an army-- of reinforcements, so I tried to get my character to run offscreen. Unlike in waking life, there wasn’t a limit to how wide the setting was, so I ran surprisingly far, and woke up laughing.

Another time it was because I saw a green hurricane from the top… with a mouth and teeth in the middle. It was so strange that I woke up laughing again.

Less funny, I was going to be executed by these women in green (because I wouldn’t wear green, I liked blue) and I said, “Wait! Can’t we talk about this?!” so loudly that I woke myself up.

Once, during a family trip to the beach, my Aunt left something of hers in our hotel room, and I was sleeping on the chair. When she came in, she said that I addressed her very clearly. But, I wasn’t awake, so I guess that doesn’t count. :tongue: Lately I’ve been waking up in mid-sentence pretty frequently again… I don’t think it’s entirely fair that I have that tendency to talk in my sleep, because I also sometimes suffer from hallucinatory sleep paralysis. Oh, well, if I say something incriminating, I’ll just have to assert that I should not be held responsible for my SC. :shy: