Be a different character

This could be a new adventure for you, lucid dreamers.

Bored in your human body?
How about you transform yourself into an…eagle, let’s say.
How does it feel to have wings instead of hands? And how does it feel to have an eagle vision?

Well, try it out.
You know, I read someone already said he transformed himself into an eagle and it was weird.

So, transform yourself into something different.Something unhuman.
I’m planning to transform myself into a member of the infantry of doom (characters from my imagination.You see, I like to invent stories…fantasy stories with swords, magic etc.

Well, this guy is from one of them.He has a mask (regained it), he is armored and has a cape.But what matters is…he is ghost-like.He can walk through solid objects.Only his 2 swords (every of 20 members of the ‘‘infantry’’ has 2 swords) can touch things.And he can become teleport, and become invisible when he wants to (that’s all when he has the mask on))

So, I’ll try how that feels.Then I’ll maybe fight enemies with my swords.Please don’t make fun of me.It’s fun when I don’t have anything to do.It really is.

So, yeah, try it out and let me know what it felt like.

We won’t laugh for sure, since it’s a great idea ^^ to explore completely different points of view. It may be even useful to get more ideas for writing and art in general :wink:
There are people who live entirely alternate lives in their dreams, like someone I read about who always dreamt of his alien life, in a civilization of advanced technology, and even had a family there.
There are no limits to our dreams, so the more ways to live them, the merrier ;D

That would make be a pretty decent Lucid dream Quest! I’ll try to be a…hmmmm…well… Infantry of Doom! Not yours, Hraesvelg, but one of those cool fireball throwing monster from the Doom series!

Taste my lightning Doomguy!

I forgot to add that I watch these fantasies or whatever in my head…
Like a movie or something, in motion.

It’s fun.

Anyway, I will also try…I WILL transform into Hraesvelg.
I wonder how it is to be an eagle…

Why don’t you visit “The BIG Transformation Topic”?

Being different species is something I do on a regular basis in my lucid dreams, and I have actually been an eagle, along with other various types of birds! :grin: It’s a lot of fun. When I’m a bird, I focus on my wings the most, so I’ve only “felt” a beak a few times. I use my arms as wings - my fingers melt together and I grow feathers. I especially love flying high up and then nose-dive towards the ground as fast as I can without waking up. It’s such a rush! :woo:

And last night I was something somewhat similar, a Pegasus. It was a challenge keeping track of four legs and a pair of wings, but I got used to it! :happy: I recommend trying that to (experienced) lucid dreamers, it’s a fun challenge! If you don’t like horses, try being a dragon instead. :tongue:

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … ation+topi c

:slide: