Easier to remember LDs then NDs?

Just my personal opinion, but I think I it’s way easer to remember lucid dreams than normal ones. As soon as I am lucid one of the first things I do is make a concious effort to remember it when I wake up. Is this true for other people too?

This is very true for me. If i have one LD in one night and have a ton of NDs. I’d remember the LD more than any of the others. I think it’s this way because it takes the conscious part of you’re mind to remember things well, and you’re conscious in a LD, so it makes since to me.

You’re generally participating a lot more in a LD than in a ND, you are much more aware of what happens around you, and you strive much more to remember details, that are so much more important :lol: so yea.
Also from experience, I still have to remember an LD in less than “very good detail”.

I think its true that you remember LDs better than NDs. Well, I do anyway! Probably because i’m wondering around in my LD thinking omg… i must remember this, i must remember this! lol :tongue:

Totally, throughout my LDs I’m thinking, I’ve got to remember this and write it in my DJ! I definitely recall my LDs far better than my NDs.

I’d say this is true for me as well. Since I tend to put a lot of my effort into lucid dreaming, when I finally achieve it I tend to remember it more than my NDs even if the events that took place weren’t all that great.

Yes, this is defineatly true for me!
I’ve only ever had one lucid dream, but it’s really the only dream that I could tell you everything that happened in it.
You remember just about everything that happens when you are awake, right?
Well, since in an LD you are sorta awake in your dreams, you remember them too.
That’s just my philosyphy, though. :smile:

Yes I still remember lucid dreams from like 4-3 years ago becasue they are more powerful then normal dreams. :spinning:

Thats awesome, didn’t know about that.

It happens to me too… Usually I stay lucid until the dream ends, so I wake up remembering it pretty well :cool:

I woke up today with the feeling that I’ve had an LD, but i didn’t remember any. Then after a few minutes, I remembered a bit of it :smile: the last 10 seconds to be specific.

This have happened at least once before to me. I’d say it proves you can forget LD’s

It happens to me too. For a matter of fact, I was 2 years inactive and my dream recall was bad however I would remember very well any time I would spontaneously do a RC in a dream. We remember LDs the same way we remember anything that impresses us in the everyday WL.