The Answer to the Lucid Dream equation

I was trying to use Math to solve how to LD.

So, I came up with this equation.

Solve: HL > LL > or = NL. HL= LL^2. NL=0

HL is greater than LL, and greater than or equal to NL. HL is equal to LL squared. NL is equal to 0. Solve for any unknown variables.

The variables mean this: HL= High Lucidity, LL = Low Lucidity, NL = No Lucidity

The answer that someone else got was: Either they are all = to 0 or there is no way to solve.

I found that somewhat amusing. Because this is somewhat right.

Either all lucid dreams are = to 0, or/and you can’t solve how to LD.
or
All lucid dreams are = to nothingness, and/or you can’t solve how to LD.

What do you guys think?

will math help us have LD s ?

lucidology has great free graphs on what creates lucidity ,

nice work either way , though i understand it not,
the answer to the equation would be lucidity itself, and the variable would be any usable method, in my mind :smile:
why does HL = LL* 2 ?
HL is > LL, and can be any value higher than NL right?

Yeah, the only reason why I did High Lucidity = Low Lucidity squared is because I need a value for High lucidity.

It really could be anything. It could be infinity.

Also, this is somewhat of a joke. I found the answer funny. But if I don’t have some of the math right, feel free to correct me.

Say low lucidity is the surface area of a cube, and high lucidity is the volume of the cube. You’ll get the symbology of what I mean when you analyze it. It’s like low lucidity is two-dimensional and high lucidity is three-dimensional. Or even four-dimensional.

Low lucidity is the basic ingredient of high lucidity; you need it to achieve lucid dreaming in the first place. Low lucidity is the icing of the cake yet high lucidity is the stuff that makes it up on its inside!

That being said, you don’t need to ‘solve’ how to lucid dream with math - your formulas are all on the inside!

There is no math for the human mind.
Math, in order to work, must first define, limit meanings, to find a precise order to work with. The human mind can go well beyond that, free itself of any limitation, make opposites coexist, soar up to the sky anytime it wants, just because the mind can imagine it.

That said, I don’t even think there is a surefire way to classify High-L and Low-L, or L itself; if you want to be more lucid, just be more serious about it. (And by that, I just mean you have to put more mental effort during the day and in the dream)

I’m sorry but I don’t understand your reasoning.
I don’t know what else I have to say.

I’m not really sure who you’re referring to, but I wanted to excuse myself anyway, I’m always a little blunt when it comes to math :shy:. What I wanted to say was, the whole equation thing can be no more than a joke, and the OP said it too; I was only trying to say not to take it seriously, just this.
Besides, I’m pretty sure the whole High-L and Low-L thing works differently for each of us :tongue:

I shouldn’t even had posted this. :meh:

I do like what some of you said, but this was somewhat of a joke in the first place and it wasn’t suppose to be taken as seriously as it was.

Whatever.

I’m sorry again, I sould really learn to be less harsh when it comes to math. Won’t happen again, promise. :shy:

math definitely reflects the pathway to lucidity.
although there is seemingly multiple equations that equal to lucidity: as eleborated by the multiple techniques presented and still developped which, for some of them, are in their own right an equation equaling to themselves, all these apparent techniques are equal to the fundamental truth behind attaining lucidity, the truth known to the lucid dreamers at their core.

Z = the habitual state
X = that which is implemented as an activating agent to lucidity. (focus)
Y = that which is quelled as a disactivating agent to lucidity. (distraction)
? = the fundamental agent which engenders lucidity. (?)

wild = ld
wild = (Z-Y)
(Z-Y) = ld
(Z-Y) = (Z+X)
( ( (Z+X) = (Z-Y) ) = wild = ld ) = ?

? = ld

lucid dreamers know as a fact that the lack of lucid dreaming is not caused by a dry spell but by the lack of the activating agent, by the presence of the disactivating agent or by simply not ‘‘using’’ : ?

the result, lucid dreaming, is only acheived when ? is at work and thus: it is a pure reflection of mathematics, for which a result is only obtained when the proper equation is formulated.

lucid dreaming is the effect of its proper cause, a cause which is still searched for and elaborated by all kinds of dreamers out there, although there is no proper way to define or convey it.