Sleeping with a cold

i’ve got a cold right now, and it’s ruining my nights. when i’m just starting to relax, i feel the need to cough, and off course, i cough :roll:

does anyone know what i can do to lessen my coughing in the night, because it’s really annoying. i should say that i’m slightly asthmatic, but i don’t have a lot of problems with it. :insert help-smilie:

That has happened to me recently to & yes it does tend to get annoying. There isnt much things to help, but what I did was just think about something and fall into that something deeply and randominly you will forget about coughing. Also swallowing tends to help. :spinning: :help:

Humm, when Im sick I have a lot harder to LD than usual :cool: I dont think WILD is the best way to induce LD’s when sick :sad: There is a method called SILD (sick induced LD) however

Looking for the :help:? :wink:

to stop the cough, drink hot tea or hot chocolate. Works for me

Last night i tried lieing (laying, lying?? sorry, i’m dutch) on my back, but i kept coughing. So i rolled on my side, and it worked: i stopped coughing. Maybe the slime flows differently?? (disgusting, i know)

and about WILD during a cold, i think you need to be calm and relaxed in order to WILD. ain’t gunna happen if you keep coughing. also, do hot drinks make the slime less thick??