Yes! My first lucid! Oh yeah!

Yes! My first lucid dream! I knew I was dreaming! I didn’t wake up immediatly! Well, I lost it after a few minutes, but hey! FIRST FREAKING LUCID!

Well, first I was in my house, and I thought, hey, I might be dreaming! I got the feeling that I was, I think. I was then like, “Oh right, I’d better do a reality check!” I looked at a watch on my arm(I don’t wear a watch) it had one digit. I looked at it, moved around, and it was constantly changing. I could barely tell because of dim lighting(silly brain), but I said, “Meh, close enough.” Immediatly, the house became brighter(yellowish glow, since it was at night) and clear. I was calm, like “Okay, this is cool!” I think I did another reality check, but it failed. So, then I tried to do some telekinesis but I failed, so I think I just went back to bed.

Yay!

Horray! Great for you!
Next time you could try flying, sometimes that helps confirm you are dreaming and keep you lucid.

Ethier way, nice job and I hope you get many more! :grin:

Nice job! ^^
Now the other ones will be a lot easier than the first one ;D

Nice! Congratulations. :happy:

Telekinesis is my favorite LD power until now, I think. But I’m not very good at flying, so… :tongue:

Well, this is technically my second LD, but this is the first true lucid. The first one was like, a second.

Thanks!

Well, I guess it’s my favorite too! I’ll keep trying!

Nice, good job. Yeah, flying generally helps me maintain lucidity too. What also works well for me is to touch everything I pass, smell, listen, you know, use my senses to make the scene seem real. :content:

Congratulations! :partying_face:

Just keep practicing. :tongue:

~Namine

Okay, I will do that!

good job! The first true lucid is always a good experience. Now that you know how being lucid feels, you’ll be more likely to become lucid again. Next LD, try doing something easier than teleconisis, like flying or going through walls

Okay, Rubix Man!

Thats Great!! Congrats!! now try walking through mirrors, its awesome.