Orgone-the life energy

I only have a couple of the muffin shaped ones. I want to get more.

having it under my bed is DEFINITELY doing something

i thought it was from my sun-gazing but realized the energy had a certain quality to it, that reminded me of the generator, and there i realized

quite a lot is healing!

:smile:

okay I’ve had this for a long time

I can feel its energy aura set up and stabilized around my bed

my Q is, what IS this energy ?

there’s a certain greyness to it, it is very powerful, it is very clean, but visually in the inner-fields it seems as if its some sort of ET technology of not auspicious origins

useful but… not …

and I’m bumbling around wondering because I moved it to a recent GF’s place, she had a nightmare that night about a giant fly
and one day psychically i saw that it came from the generator
HOWEVER, even tho the mind told me immediately to get rid of it

i did not

and i know that partially what she was was the energy, the bad vibes, of her own home, and the gas range and its pollution

AND it made me see bright purple auras between our bodies while i was with her, which i do not see in my room, though my room has a tremendously large surface area so may need several purple generators for it to be properly saturated

is the negativity i’m seeing from the generators or is it from our environments ?

it feels good, different than crystals, but very strong and good.

the purple may have been from an amethyst cluster too, not from the generator.

Interesting.

Typically for the first while that you are around it you can feel almost sick. This is due to being exposed to something that is seemingly new to you. It also really shows the symptoms of healing.

I’m stumped as to your situation however. I will bring your question to some people who should have an answer, and I’ll get back to you.

my biggest question is, where are the angels ? how do i reach them?

actually Tesla was doing that work first.

I have had some experience with devices using Tesla coils that actually plug in and put off a field of qi. It felt like something to the frequency of yuan(original) qi which is non polar in nature. It was a neat gizmo. I am curious about these little creatures you guys are making I have seen pics but I have never encountered one.
In general though you don’t want to just be putting of qi. There is very much a science to utilizing energy.
It can be extremely unhealthy to just tonify or to just purge. Its good to have training to have they who, what, when , where, why and how. That said I would love to play with one.

So you know about alternate energy sources etc. I highly suggest looking into orgonite and orgone energy.

now what do you mean about unhealthy
"just putting " it out ? what do you mean?
like deliberately sending it out of your body?
similar to crystals and patches of nature,
this energy it is very healthy in its own ways, to be in at all times.
Reich built specific rooms that he dwelled within in order to heal himself and others, that had very strong healthy “orgone” in them.

Well again I would have to say I have not dealt with these devices. Read though tonify and purge. These creations seem that they would tonify. Constant tonification is not good just as perpetual purging isn’t. If it somehow fluctuated between the two and was sensitive to its environment in some way that would be interesting.
I would just have to play with one and see.It would be interesting to do experiments on

hm, how is constant tonification not good ?

one could situate their home so as to have a uniform energy field at all times

i think most of us here simply have them under our beds, and are so in the field for many hours a day, but not always.

Constant tonification can cause the organs and channels to stagnate. This is why in Chinese medicine we purge, tonify then regulate. Over tonifying can cause serious problems of various kinds.

Overcharge Conditions

There is the possibility of becoming overcharged by using the orgone accumulator for too long a time during a session, or too often. The body can only take in so much energy; when this capacity is exceeded, an overcharge is felt. The symptoms of overcharge are a dizziness, pressure in the head, headache, and slight nausea. Simply ending the session and resting in fresh air will quickly dissipate the overcharge. Soaking baths can help reduce the charge also.

Another sign of overcharge is when a person has been using an accumulator daily, notices their energy improving, but they also find it difficult to get to sleep at night or they become constantly flushed in the face, or chronically irritable. If this occurs, cutting back either the amount of time in a session, or not using it every day can alleviate this problem. It is not advisable to continually become overcharged and better to use an accumulator for short sessions, several times a day, than for one over-extended time.

It may also be the case that an orgone accumulating device should not be used long term, every day for months, and especially, years on end; but only when needed for short periods. Even if the user continues to feel benefits after daily long-term use, an overcharge may be present that is not readily felt and that may disturb the natural pulsation of the body. In addition, if a person has a physical problem, using an orgone accumulator will impart more energy, but this may not be solving the underlying problem that caused the lack of energy to begin with. Continual, daily use of an orgone accumulator for months can possibly develop chronic overcharge conditions and should be avoided.

Emotions such as anger, anxiety or sadness can also be stimulated by using an orgone accumulator. These feelings surface when the building energy charge hits a block that can provoke an emotional discharge. An increased energy charge can also create sexual feeling much as cardiovascular exercise can; but it is not a “cure” for orgastic impotency or other neuroses: only emotional therapy can fully address these problems.

my purple generator was causing me a lot of problems

way too psychic, a lot of junk

however i put a golden one under my bed, about 7 days after, lucidity and t he ability to simply persistently dream with ease went way up

the golden color is very soothing to me.

hey guys, wanted to say that i made some of these personally for myself

and i have a piece in my backyard drying all the way and i can feel its energy flow from my bedroom,

its very cool!

if anyone is interested in purchasing one i can make them for you, i would offer for free but the resources are somewhat expensive, also don’t buy one if your parents would go WHAT IS THAT? plus you’re supposed to be 18 in the first place to buy things online :razz:

Hey PoL, I’d like to see a picture of your apparatus! :happy:

I might be interested in buying one, POL; do you have pictures of previously made generators?

:smile:

i put it in my room today because it mainly stopped smelling ( eventually they do not at all ) , and it was incredible that, i felt like i could stay in the dream world for a very very very long time, even if people woke me up with random noises, quickly going back

they can be prettier than this, because i made it inside a drinking glass which is oddly shaped,

intended shape is a pyramid,
question is , will different gemstones interfere with the energy and would i need to separate them into other rooms ? probably

is anyone interested in purchasing one of these from me ?