Alpha, Theta, Delta brainwaves + fractals

Alpha Brainwaves
Theta brainwaves
Delta brainwaves

All three are half an hour long, full of beautiful moving fractals :content:
There is a download button at the end of each page.
If you don’t know what the uses are for each brainwave set, you can find them written at the beginning of each vid :wink:
Used myself to listen to theta before going to sleep, it was so powerful i often risked shutting down on the spot :tongue: And alpha is good for thinking clearly and autosuggestion.
There are a lot more uses for each brainwave set, but I’m gonna leave the experimenting to the readers ;D
Happy listening.
Remember to use headphones to listen to them, not speakers.

Hey, very nice indeed :smile:
It’s been a long time since I’ve seriously worked with Brainwave entrainment…

:smile: thank you

Prety cool!!! Thx!!! =D

So last night I put on headphones and meditated while listening to the delta one. After 15 minutes of “normal meditation” (getting distracted as I usually do :tongue:) I felt my left eye started to twitch :bored: Is this normal? it kinda freaked me out a bit so I stopped. It was strange only my left eye twitched. Anyway, I felt a bit sleepy and went to bed. This morning it was very hard to get up! :rofl:

Well, about the eye twitching, I confess I got some twitchings of sort too once or twice, and I didn’t really find out the reason, but it’s temporary; it never happened to me in the next sessions :tongue:
Plus it can screw up our sleep patterns a little if you go to bed immediately the first times or so, but one gets used to the sessions quickly, no big deal :content: