Lucid<3

So, I just had my 2nd lucid dream!
Here it is:
orange; normal.
dark red; character speaking.
violet; lucidness. :smile:

I was in science class and I wondered why I couldn’t remember anything from Sunday. But, I just forgot about it. Then we continued awhile with the class. Then someone said
"I had a lucid dream!"
I instantly realized I was dreaming. Then I did a back tuck (a black flip) and landed it in my bedroom. Once I got there I decided to walk through the walk but I ran into it instead. (please tell me why this happened.) Then I jumped out my glass window and glass flew all over the place. I flew across the street and needed to blink. I had a false awakening which I cannot remember. Then, I woke up.

So, please reply! I wanna know why I had to blink and woke up and also why I couldn’t walk through the wall.
-Surfer.

PS: So sorry if this is in the wrong section!

Well, first, congratulations for the LD! :colgate: I wish I would be able to do a backflip like that too. :tongue:

For the wall, you probably feared hitting it instead of passing through it, and ended up visualizing you ending up the way you did. Next time, see yourself passing through, do it more slowly to get relaxed in the execution, plus it helps to declare/think of what will be on the other side :wink:

For the blink, I had that too sometimes, maybe the wish to stay longer in the dream could suffice, shout it out loud if you need.

Thanks. I will try that.
I will try to figure out some ways for the blinking thing.
I’ll tell you if you if I end up finding out anything!
-Surfer.