EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 129
Pause Time

Can't break the "Barrier" in a WILD.

Author  Message 
Om

PostPosted: Tue 15 Dec, 2009  Reply with quote

Well,tonight I doubt I'll have a chance to WILD, but i managed to meditate for about 30 minutes just before i started writing this, it helped to eliminate some of the thoughts that have been worrying me throughout the day. Before i go to bed i will do the muscle tensing exorcise. It's snowy outside , tomorrow i need to study, I'll just focus and getting a good nights sleep (which wont be hard) and maybe remembering a few dreams.

Mourningstarr
The Diamond Sutra
Somniologist

your doing better than me, the closest ive got was seeing white come up over the blackness, and maybe some semi-vivid visuals and sounds.

Om

I almost made it last night, in my dream i was on a train, and every time i took the train ticket and looked at it I suddenly felt myself in SP and started gaining conciusness but only for a split second and then i started fading into the dream again. Nonetheless its a step forward.

Martz
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

I'll definitely remember that advice. Thanks guys, I was a little busy yesterday and not feeling too well by the night, so I didn't get a chance to read up on what you guys had to say, but it is all very helpful.

I am going to try and view the colors in a semi passive/ focused way where I won't fall asleep from inactivity, but not concentrate too intently. I have found myself in the latter most of the time. It could be impatience or anxiousness, or both. A lot of it has to do with the uncomfortable feeling of SP, the need to swallow, twitch my eyes. Some of that seems to ruin any chance of relaxing completely.

print