ADRT- Anchored Dream Recall Technique

Yes, you got it right. That question was already asked in experiment topic.
When you got the FEELING of recall tap your wrist.
Everything is in explanation in first post here.

Thanks very much - sorry for asking a redundant question…

Nice thread you made spider :happy: Im glad the tecnique worked :smile:

I also followed the experiment as it went :tongue:

Cariad: no problem, sorry if i sounded harsh. It’s better that you asked so you can do the technique properly. :wink: no hard feelings?

Ghostie: thanks, I hope it will help people to get better recall.

No problem! :smile: Totally forgot to do it this morning… stupid brain! lol
I guess thats pretty much the biggest hurdle… actually remembering to create the anchor in the first place :bored:

Well Im sure it will work well :grin: because its a very easy method :smile:

Yea I had that problem too Cariad, but once you do it, it will become easier.
Ghostie: Yea, me too, just to get people to start using it!

Good luck Cariad !

works pretty good. I remembered quite a few more of my dream using this mehod

I’ve started. If everthing is ok I will report which results I will get after 5-7 days of using it.

I’m going to start doing this tomorrow morning if I can remember… I’ve been telling myself to do RC’s when I wake and I forgot to the past few mornings until this morning… I did it about 30 seconds after I was awake…

I will do my best to remember to do this though… I had that feeling of remembering very strongly this morning… I wish I had started then :wink:

I just started taking omega3 and last night I did get much more vivid dreams… and better recall than the past two nights… we’ll see how tonight goes… wish me luck! :smile:

I couldn’t do this this morning… not because I didn’t remember to… but I never got a feeling of oncoming remembrance… I felt nothing then I remembered… I will try this again tomorrow morning and hopefully I get the feeling…

Sounds awesome, I’m sure it’ll help me get back to remembering my dreams since I’ve been slacking a lot lately. I’ll try it out and see how much it helps.

again I didn’t get that feeling of remembrance… so instead I just tried my best to remember the sensation of remembering and I anchored that… hoping I get the feeling tomorrow and I can anchor a more pure feeling.

Great technique. :smile: I’m going to try it and see if it works.

glad to hear that… so, good luck, and be sure to report how it went.

Be sure to just anchor the feeling first few days, and no to trigger it. I suggest you take a look at experiment topic if you didn’t yet.

I hope it will work well for you as it worked for others.

EDIT: lol didn’t even saw there was page two. I wish all of you good luck, and just be patient, this isn’t over-the-night technique.

@ Vember: keep up the good work. Glad to see you are not giving up.

Spider

Unfortunately, my report is the lack of it :sad:. There are two problems:

1. My recall is good enough for my goals now, so I had not enough motivation.
  2. If you make this tech you are losing a chance for WILD using one of «easy» techs (DEILD, FILD, «cellphone» tech). As I am currently in the process of storming WILD fortress, I had to delay testing of ADRT untill I start to seriously develop my recall skills.

On the first day, I tried to focus on the feeling of recalling that I had dreamed.The second day didn’t turn out too well, but on the third day, today, I was able to recall a dream.I got that feeling again that I was trying to focus on the first day. When I got it, I tapped my wrist two times and visions of fragments of my dream started to pop out. Soon enough, those visions became clearer and I remembered my dream and a some other parts of another dream.

@ Phantasos- No, it does not prevent you from WILD…you can do WILD with WBTB or at bedtime, not only in the morning :wink:

@ Ch3rry - Nice to hear that, just keep anchoring at morning and you will have powerful DR tech at your hand.
Just one thing. It does not work immediately, you shouldn’t remember on the first time like you did. You need to anchor it then after some time when you anchored atleast 10 times you can use the anchor to remember. If you don’t think you fully understand feel free to ask.

Hi Spider,

I find the technique really interesting and will try it out in the next weeks. I really want to get rid of that “Dream Eraser” as Stephen LaBerge called it.

I think I have a medium good dream recall and hope I can improve it with this technique, because sometimes I can’t recall any dream in the morning at all, though I have the feeling of having dreamt something. But I don’t want this technique to interfere with my efforts to do WILD and DEILD, so I will use a more unobtrusive body movement as anchor: I will gently press together the thumb and the pointer finger of my right hand three times (imitating Applause? :wink: ).

One question to the technique: Is it allowed to anchor the feeling 2 or 3 seconds after you successfully recalled a dream or are you just allowed to anchor the feeling of the upcoming recall?

Thanks for adapting this idea of Pavlov and conditioning to the dreamworld (“Woof Woof!” :happy: ) and also for the hint that there is a feeling involved with dream recall.

Glad to hear you will give it a shot.
The feeling of recall is the important part, anchoring later will result in anchoring the dream not the ability to recall. So try to anchor as soon as you get the feeling.

Looking forward to your results :smile:, Spider

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.