First time "WILD" Experience

Hi!
I have never really thought about Lucid dreams until just now. I had my first when I was about 10, when I realized I was dreaming. It felt like the whole dream world stopped for a minute when i was aware about it, it felt pretty amazing!
I said to my self in the dream, okay let’s try a simple test. I pushed of the ground and jumped pretty much 100yards into the air, and yeah I was dreaming ^^ after about 20sec or so when I had realized i was dreaming I started drifting of again and the dream started and I was lost and woke up…

To the point.
This website was announced to me and I checked it out and started reading chapter after chapter, and everything become more clear what’s going on. It’s a really sweet website you have published here with interesting facts, stories, cultures och lots of Lucid dreamers around :smile:

So last night at 11 o’clock I began the trip of “Wild” I laid down and relaxed like I have never done before, my whole body felt numb, it felt like i was heavy like a ton of bricks.
When I was completely relaxed and heavily breathing I started counting and tensed my muscles, I felt a warming feeling from the bottom of my toes as I tensed my muscles all the way to the top of my head, and it was then i felt what you call “Knowingness” I know exactly what you mean now when you feel that special feeling burning and rising through your body. I started seeing a flash and it became more and more clear the longer I Focused, after a while it became clear as light! The glowing spot flew around in different circulations and later on it starting to shape into the form of a flashlight, when It had taken it’s full form I stared at it and tried to pick it up!
But little as i know someone else took it before me and waved it around for a while until he or that reached it to me and wanted me to take it. Pretty exited I reached out for it, completely unknowing what would or could happen.

And the moment I had it in my hand I found my self in a totally different surrounding, it was walls and paths made out of clouds and I saw a woman standing there whom I followed and I was pretty convinced that i still had the flashlight in my hand! But then I drifted away…and woke up…

This is pretty amazing how you can control this, and after long time master it! I’m going to practise this so I can control it for as long as possible. This will never get boring!

Any thoughts and comments are appreciated :wink:

Sincerely yours.
A new member in the awareness of Lucid Dreaming. :smile:

Welcome and congratulations you have already accomplished more than me lol XD

wow. first, welcome! :happy: Second, congrats!!

You had amazing results! :eek: I mean, you actually had a LD! Most beginners try to WILD as soon as they go to bed. But it’s a lot easier to WILD after a few hours of sleep, when you wake up in the middle of the night, since you enter REM sleep much quicker. Some people even say it’s almost impossible to WILD at the start of the night… and yet you did it! :woo: Not only that’s amazing, very few people succeed on their first try, so I’m guessing with a little practice you’ll get far in no time :content:

Good luck, keep up the good work and feel free to post any questions (or answers or comments or whatever) :smile:

hehe thx :smile: I guess luck had a great deal to do with it ^^ But experience the thing i did was pretty amazing! Felt totally incredible. And i am familiar this doesn’t happen often either… So I’m not going to be to overwhelmed the next times i try it.

Yeah, like I said luck probably had a great deal to do with it, but the more you practise the more you learn right :tongue:. Haven’t had time do practise anymore since I tried last time, full schedule you know…

But tonight I’m going to give it another shot and see what happens, atm I’m also looking for a Journal for my dreams to keep track of everything and remember better things I have seen and experienced! Plus it’s nice to look back and see all the different dreams i have had and remember them :smile:

I’ll be posting as soon as i can after tonight.

All the best :smile:

// Nicname

Well, if you can do the same as you did that night to induce again, that means it’s you that got it right, and that isn’t luck at all :content: Just relax next time in the same way, thinking different or adding new stuff might just spoil it. You found a way to do it, so just keep it at that, and enjoy your LD’s ^^ I wish you good luck.
Oh, and welcome of course :wave: hope you have a great time here in LD4all.

Hehe yeah that’s true :content: yeah it seems that it would be best not to have to many balls in the air at once so to speak, thanks for the advice m8, worth knowing for both me and others i think so we don’t screw it up :tongue:
Keep on trying and se where it gets me.

Thanks again, nice knowing there are adequate people and members around here to speak and share comments with. :smile:

Well it didn’t work quite as well as last time ^^ was dead tired and fell asleep faster than you can eat a twinkie! :tongue:
But, I had a Nightmare which woke me up in the middle of the night, and then I realized WILD like you said woks better after a few hours of sleep, so I laid down and about 4 seconds later I saw pictures and colors and spots brighter than ever, when you go to sleep and try WILD it might take hours until you see things pretty clear, after a few hours of sleep it took me about 4 seconds and I saw then clear as the blue sky :razz:

Going for a second try tonight :smile: