So did I nearly WILD?

Hey everyone, i’ve been prowling these forums for a week or so now so I thought it was time to make an appearance :razz:

Got to tell you this whole LD thing seems just amazing XD.

Ok so a couple of nights ago I tried WILD-ing for about the 4th time (being unsuccessful previous times) and started doing the counting thing.

After a while I started seeing swirly orange and blue colours and my heart started beating abnormally. Then really evil looking eyes started kind of fading into these colours, kind of creeped me out really but I stayed calm and continued.
After this my eyes started moving uncontrollably while they were shut as in like faster than I could ever move them myself and it felt as though my bed was shaking.

I couldn’t help but open my eyes because I got freaked out but was this nearly a WILD?

really hope it was cus i’m literally praying for an LD XD

Yeah, you were definitely on your way to a LD. Just, next time don’t let anything scare you, cause none of it is real and it can’t harm you. And I’m not sure if that shaking was part of WILD-ing or an earthquake. I could have been an earthquake… Cause there has been so many lately and I’ve felt dozens of little ones while going to bed last night and the night before. So try again and I’m sure you’ll get further :smile:
And welcome to the forum :wave:

:smile: hey biodreamer thanks for the welcome! :happy:

Sweet thats really cheered me up, I was getting frustrated having to endure a whole day of school after failing to get LDs so if i’m close to one then yay!

I can’t help but get scared at things like that, especially eyes lol but i tend to just try harder :happy:

and we don’t get earthquakes in the UK - just rain XD so I dont think it was that :confused:

Oh, lol I wasn’t sure where you lived. We have a lot of earthquakes here. So I guess that was a WILD thing :happy:
So, dang you’re getting there! Don’t try too hard though.