1st LD during a school week!!

Last night i had a LD, and the only thing i had to do was listen to the lucid remix that came with infinity. it was boring, but at least it happened. so if any body wants a LD with little effort i advise you listen to this as you sleep. Can anyone give me some activities to do while lucid, so i wont waste a LD again.

i would advise…being flexible between doing what you want to do (i.e. fly) and participating in the dream you are in. of course, i’m sure you’ll find times when you want to do one or the other more, but keep in mind that noticing the dream around you and participating in it can be very interesting and humbling.

yea thats basically what i was trying to do (participating in the dream)

sweet! best of luck. giving focus to dreaming can definitely be tough during the school week…waking up early to write down, maybe doing a WBTB in the middle of the night. the thing is…i usually feel more rested and alert after a WBTB than the same amount of sleep straight through. that’s the method that works for me, i’d say about 90% of LDs come from WBTBs and staying up from 20 min - 1 hr. what method do you usually use during the week?

umm…heh heh…i usually use a mantra or something, but thats if i even use a technique. but last night i had another LD so im very happy.