LD4all Quest 52: be your own guardian Angel

LD4all Quest 52: february : Be your own guardian Angel!
Author: pasQuale

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Be your own guardian Angel
suggested by: Emily

this Quest is a variation on Quest 25

The object of this Quest is yourself! You can go two ways with this one.
Find yourself in a difficult moment in your past, and then comfort yourself and tell yourself how everything turned allright in the end.
Or - the other way around - if you are currently going through a hard time - call out for your future self and have him/her comfort you and guide you through this difficult time.
Future you to the rescue!

Have fun, and good luck!

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Become lucid ( :tongue: )
  • depending on which way you want to go with the Quest - find your past self in a difficult time and comfort yourself. Or call out for your future self and have him/her comfort you.
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - I will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

I will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

last but not least: have fun everyone! :happy:

Tips/suggestions to find your future/past self

• Expect him/her to be behind you. Turn around.
  • Expect him/her to be around the next corner. Turn the next corner.
  • Call outloud for your past or future self to appear
  • Travel to the past or future, use a time travel machine, a time portal, a magic timetravel pill, or anything you can imagine.

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique
(WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):

• set your mind for this Quest
  • decide if you want to visit your past self or want to encounter your future self

This one’s a fantastic idea, Q! I’ll definitely find the time to do it ^^

Okay, here we go (pumping self up), this is the one.

Time to meet Future Mike! :smile:

A great fantastic idea !!! I’m so gonna do it tonight when I’ll get lucid !!!

Hmm, Ill try this one :colgate: I want to see if I can cheer myself up from a trouble :tongue:

This Quest reminds me of my wolfgame character Angel who was in fact an guardian angel. I should find her in my dreams :content:

And no, ofcourse I didn’t write this to make people join WG again. But I wouldn’t mind if they did…

I’m back! I just had my first LD since returning to LD4all! I was pretty close to completing this quest, but not quite.

Here it is, this is the dream!

Nice!
Going to try this tonight :smile:

I’m fairly new here so do you think i should attempt the other quests? Even though they’re over.

I think you should start with this one, and then try some of the old ones. It’s neat to be doing the same quest as others, you get more support, I love reading that others are trying and accomplishing the same quest.

I haven’t checked yet, but I really hope that the old quests are still unlocked. I know that originally Q used to lock old ones. I begged her to open them all up and keep them open, since I wanted to do some old quests and share my successes, hopefully she kept them all open so that we can still do that.

But, start with this one, I can’t wait to hear how you made out!

Yah, I’m going to try to dream where I summon on future self and
ask how I can end my schools and stuff good.
I am very worried about that.

nice

Just loved this quest theme, great idea.
I will try this for sure :spinning:

Really want to see my face when I meet myself haha

Oh this looks awesome! :content: I kind-of want to summon my past self and future self at the same time just to see what happens.

Dammit, I can’t seem to get lucid anymore…
ill keep trying!

No success tonight too ^^
But I really want to try this quest out, looks really funny

I had a lengty Lucid dream this night… but i was too ignorant to do it -.- Stupid urge to do stuff…
ah, why am I blaiming? twas quiet fun.

This morning school was cancelled, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for some lucid dreaming. When I fell back asleep after learning that school wasn’t on, I fell into a dream and became lucid fairly instantly without performing any reality checks - I just knew it was a dream. I was in a large, well-lit cave with a greenish/yellowish glow, and I asked myself what this moon’s quest was, but I had forgotten. I strained my mind until it came to me that the quest was to meet with my “Spirit Guide”. Whether this was a previous quest or not doesn’t come to mind right now, but I called out for my spirit guide, and a group of children all appeared and claimed to be my spirit guide. This confused and frustrated me, I fell to the ground and woke up in an empty room, where a single young girl was, who claimed that the other children were lying to confuse me, and thy she was the real spirit guide. She seemed to be an un-earthly being like an angel. She walked away and I tried to follow her but she went too fast, I couldn’t keep up.

Nice dream, T being.

I did it! I successfully completed this month’s moon quest! Check it out right here.

I’ll totally try, since i got my first LD, and then another one in the same month!
I am pretty confident about this overall.

Succeeded :happy: