LD4all Quest 52: be your own guardian Angel

Okay, here we go (pumping self up), this is the one.

Time to meet Future Mike! :smile:

A great fantastic idea !!! I’m so gonna do it tonight when I’ll get lucid !!!

Hmm, Ill try this one :colgate: I want to see if I can cheer myself up from a trouble :tongue:

This Quest reminds me of my wolfgame character Angel who was in fact an guardian angel. I should find her in my dreams :content:

And no, ofcourse I didn’t write this to make people join WG again. But I wouldn’t mind if they did…

I’m back! I just had my first LD since returning to LD4all! I was pretty close to completing this quest, but not quite.

Here it is, this is the dream!

Nice!
Going to try this tonight :smile:

I’m fairly new here so do you think i should attempt the other quests? Even though they’re over.

I think you should start with this one, and then try some of the old ones. It’s neat to be doing the same quest as others, you get more support, I love reading that others are trying and accomplishing the same quest.

I haven’t checked yet, but I really hope that the old quests are still unlocked. I know that originally Q used to lock old ones. I begged her to open them all up and keep them open, since I wanted to do some old quests and share my successes, hopefully she kept them all open so that we can still do that.

But, start with this one, I can’t wait to hear how you made out!

Yah, I’m going to try to dream where I summon on future self and
ask how I can end my schools and stuff good.
I am very worried about that.

nice

Just loved this quest theme, great idea.
I will try this for sure :spinning:

Really want to see my face when I meet myself haha

Oh this looks awesome! :content: I kind-of want to summon my past self and future self at the same time just to see what happens.

Dammit, I can’t seem to get lucid anymore…
ill keep trying!

No success tonight too ^^
But I really want to try this quest out, looks really funny

I had a lengty Lucid dream this night… but i was too ignorant to do it -.- Stupid urge to do stuff…
ah, why am I blaiming? twas quiet fun.

This morning school was cancelled, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for some lucid dreaming. When I fell back asleep after learning that school wasn’t on, I fell into a dream and became lucid fairly instantly without performing any reality checks - I just knew it was a dream. I was in a large, well-lit cave with a greenish/yellowish glow, and I asked myself what this moon’s quest was, but I had forgotten. I strained my mind until it came to me that the quest was to meet with my “Spirit Guide”. Whether this was a previous quest or not doesn’t come to mind right now, but I called out for my spirit guide, and a group of children all appeared and claimed to be my spirit guide. This confused and frustrated me, I fell to the ground and woke up in an empty room, where a single young girl was, who claimed that the other children were lying to confuse me, and thy she was the real spirit guide. She seemed to be an un-earthly being like an angel. She walked away and I tried to follow her but she went too fast, I couldn’t keep up.

Nice dream, T being.

I did it! I successfully completed this month’s moon quest! Check it out right here.

I’ll totally try, since i got my first LD, and then another one in the same month!
I am pretty confident about this overall.

Succeeded :happy:

Fudgeh, I can’t seem to get close enough to where my future tells me the stuff D:
I could get to the summoning part. But it feeled as the wrong person… :meh:
And a bit later lost my Lucidity.

[center]

Congratulations

Lucid_Mike

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay:

:boogie: :boogie:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:
[/center]

Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest :smile: