Nervous for first LD..

Well, as the title state’s I am nervous. And the problem is; I haven’t got any
dreams since an long time when I successfully fought against them (terrible nightmare’s…) . So it means I do not have “good” dreams or “bad” dreams. Now
I didn’t care about missing the “good” dreams, since I do not have to worry about
the “bad” dreams… But since I learned about this all, I started to get nervous; I can’t
wait for an dream to happen for my first Lucid! >:-(

Moved from General Lucidness. :dragon:

of course i can only say that you don’t need to be nervous. and maybe you have dreams and just don’t (want to) remember them. anyway, lucid dreaming is a good way to handle bad dreams and i wish you good luck!

Yeh, well I will see on how I will make it, been whole day practicing with the Dream Checks (or what did they where called?) !

they are called reality checks, but youre right in a way, practically you only test if you are dreaming and not if you are awake so they should be called dream checks^^

You can’t be nervous each night you go to bed, can you? :smile: Just resolve before going to bed that you’ll recognize it’s a dream, and leave it at that. Don’t worry, be happy :happy: and if you have to ponder about LD’s, do it in daytime, when you’re in bed it’s only for sleeping :wink:

I got an LD really early, but only for a few seconds, don’t do it as me!
I was like: OMFG, IM LDING!
Then i woke.
You can be happy, but don’t let your emotions slip away, don’t let your dream fade away untill you feel that you are done dreaming.

Congrats! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Don’t worry, most people’s first lucid dreams are very short. Just, as soon as you realize you’re dreaming, rub your hands together and spin around. That should help.