Wow, I had my first HI

Umm, I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I wanted to say that I had my first HI ever yesterday morning ^^ I also managed to slip into a 4 second long OBE too.

Basically I slept for 10 hours, and being the lazy person I am, wanted to stay in bed a little more. I was lying on my back and started daydreaming about various things (which is something I usually don’t do) and came to a point where I daydreamed that I was walking on a beach with a little brother that I don’t have. Then all of a sudden it vanished, and at the same time I heard a rushing noise filled with the laughter of children. An instant later it stopped, and I tentatively raised my left hand. I could, but it was slow and very heavy, and at that point I knew I was dreaming. But then I heard my mom moving a chair loudly in the other room, and I woke up. It was cool though, and even though it was a second long I think it was HI. :happy: Also, the whole transition into dreaming was the fastest I ever experienced as well.

Congratulations!
It was your first LD, not OBE.

LD is like every other dream, but you just know you are dreaming and you know you are in control.

OBE is when your astral body leaves your physical body.
As a result, you float above your physical body and you can see it.

Anyways…nice work, keep doing that ^^

well you cant say if it was an obe or ld, in fact it depends on what you believe. but many people mistake WILD for OBE, thats definitively not the same. wild is a technique, obe a phenomenon. however, congratulations to your first ld/wild/obe/hi/… :tongue:

Oh, then I must have been mistaken. Although it wasn’t my first OBE/LD, it WAS my first HI. ^^ I was always curious to see what it’s like for people to get them, and now I know :razz: Thanks guys!

Well, she didn’t say she floated out of her body and saw it.

Actually, now I see you didn’t mention dreaming…did you dream?
If not, it was just HH. (Sounds included)

But congrats anyway.

I actually did mention dreaming. :smile: Although I didn’t open my eyes, I was positive that I was. But I heard the HH right before that, I think.