Alot of times IRL i think I'm dreaming

Ok so lately IRL I think I am dreaming like randomly during the day I will see something weird and start doing reality checks. Even when I’m working just right in front of people I will think “Oh crap! That was weird am I dreaming?” it is so weird I will start questioning reality and doing reality checks. Does this ever happen to any of you? it’s weird. And happens alot. :happy:

That’s good in my opinion! Because of that you’ll probably do reality checks a lot when you’re dream, and become lucid… a lot. As for me, I almost NEVER remember to do them during the day lol :grin:

My basement flooded once and I felt the water on my feet and immediately did a RC.

“/blink. /count fingers. Ohjeeze it’s real.”

That is indeed a good thing, questioning reality is a very nice step torwards lucidity :happy: cause dreams can get arbitrarly close to reality, by this you are learning to catch them :wink: be happy, for you are progressing in your LD’ing skills.

sometimes it does happen when i silence my mind, but its even when nothing classified “weird” is happening, because in those moments everything is weird, the human body is weird, the way it moves, and the patterns people walk in when around other people.

I always RC when I see something that makes me think Im dreaming :tongue: but there are some days I dont RC at all and all this irregularity has made me do less RC’s in my dreams :tongue:

Nope.
I always know when im awake.

remember the famous quote by Chuang Tzu

“I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?”