I like his attitude

I came upon this image and liked it so much. Felt like sharing. Maybe it’s just that it touched me in a personal way… so maybe it’s nothing special for other people :tongue: What I really liked was the kid’s attitude and think we should all adopt it on our nightly adventues, facing our ND’s, LD’s, SP’s and all that stuff with the same courage, curiosity and inocence. :smile:

Link!

It reminds me of what the world was like when i was a child! :cool_laugh:

That’s pretty cool, good find. :3

I agree with Siiw, it makes me think of how novel everything was as a kid.

GREAT picture. I like how all of the childish things are behind him and things to make him more knowledgeable are in front of him. Also he is going from being inside (a ‘closed’ state of mind) to this open picture where everything in front of him is possible (‘open’ mind) I also think this would be a great way to teleport in a LD. In the few that I’ve had, they’ve always started in my room and I went into my closet for one and I think if I found this picture I could have entered it and went into that magical land.

Good find, Mattias! :clap:

The artist.
Although this piece is his best one, I just adore all the little details. :content:

PS: It’s my desktop background now.

callender, I hadn’t noticed those details! Of the childish/knowledgeable objects. Very nice indeed :wink:

And Tosxychor. Always intriged by your internet finding skills :tongue: