Quest 53: march - have fun in an amusement park

:bounce: Oh boy, can’t wait to try this.

I’m so gonna try it!!!

Creepy, had the roller coaster feeling in my LD this morning. :razz:

Looks awesome anyway. ^-^

whenever you have LD I don’t lol( of topic I know)

hadn’t seen this quest until GHOSTIE11 pointed it out in reply to my dream, but I dreamt about an amusementpark today :tongue:.

This is a easy one I think.
I really want to get a LD, it was so amazing last time.

i’m going to try this

Nice. I’ve done this before but I was planning on revisiting the place anyway. Should be fun. :cool:

i’ll try this, but it is a fact that when i ride a roller coaster in my dream every single time without exception the car flies off the tracks or i fly out the restraints. kind of funny when you think about it, but not so much in my dreams! haha

I believe I’ve done the quest! :woo:
It’s right in my Dream Journal.

Had a LD and forgot lol

I’ll try some time.

Maybe tonight!

I don’t have time these days to do all my techniques, but I did get an LD last night. And, I managed to complete the Moon Quest! Check it out here.

I got an LD last night, but failed to do the quest xP It was weird. I tried different ways to get there (opening a door, teleporting, walking through the wall), but they all didn’t work. And I had a million FA too, but fortunately they never fooled me. :happy:

Yay I did it ^^ . I had an LD, went to a theme park and rode a roller coaster. 'Twas quite fun! My DJ account of it is here.

Sounds fun :content: I hope to get a LD this March Break!

I’m going to attempt to do this quest. I have some extra time to sleep tonight and tomorrow, and then there’s still the rest of the month, so I should get at least ONE more WILD in :content:

I’ll make sure to ride a coaster before I turn into a dragon and scare everyone away though. Although, I REALLY want to do the second thing first X< But it’s a bad idea, I can’t even transform yet, so coaster first…

:grin: I cant wait to try this! :tongue:

I really want to become lucid these last days of the month so I can visit a park and earn my wings :content:

[center]

Congratulations

Vampirism45
Rhewin

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay:

Congratulations Lucid_Mike For completing the Quest, you already have wings, so you get cookies, and invisible extra wings :content:

:boogie: :boogie:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:
[/center]

Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest :smile: