Chilli earthquake may have shortned days

I read a weird artical, and there saying that the 8.8 earthquake may have changed the earth rotation, and shortned the length of days. Thats weird, its getting scary out there.

Big natural phenomena tend to do this. However, the magnitude of these changes is infinitesimal, so it’s nothing to worry about. We had already worried enough at the display of massive force nature can pull out in times like this.

Yea, it did,
By something like 1.26 microseconds,
STOP WORRYING XP

Hmm, Im not sure whether Ill believe in that or not if the days have been shortened (at least more than just a few seconds). The reason is that then I have already heard on the news that the days have been shortened.

At least global stuff dont pass my area unnoticed :cool_raz:

I heard that aswell, i think it was 43 mikroseconds or something my friend said :razz:

Here’s a key thing to remember, the Earth is constantly slowing down. In that sense, this speeding up is actually a good thing :smile:

All “bad things” have a “good” effect as well.

And don’t forget that this happens quite often anytime this happens. The tsunami from 2004? It had the same effect. Happens all the time and it’s natural.

a bird done said there has been some man interference in amplifying these earthquakes , knowing they were going to occur, and agitating them tremendously

and that they wanted one of them to cause a tidal wave to hit hawaai,

its the end of days for all those dudes anyway,

i do wish i knew WHEN that was, because its going to be a tremendous party and then some to see all the worlds tyrants exposed for who they, and the healing technologies they suppressed let out for the benefit of mankind,

Dude… A bird said that!?? Now aparently the earthquakes are effected the animals intelligents as well.

Just a way of saying, when you don’t want the real source to be revealed.