I am psychokinetic

Vampirism45 - would you be interested in doing some experiments to test these abilities? For example:

To start to test this you could do the following experiment. For 5 days you could go to your cat 6 times a day. For 3 of these times you should try to summon the cat to you with your mind, wait for 5 seconds and see if it comes to you. For the other 3 times stand there for 5 seconds but think about something completely different. Then if you record whether or not the cat has come to you on each occasion we can do a statistical test to see if there’s any difference between when you were trying to summon the cat and when you weren’t.

If there is a statiscal difference then you could perform a further experiment whereby you only try to summon your cat when it is looking the other way. This would be more difficult to perform but would show whether you were summoning the cat with your mind or some unconscious body movement

[EDIT] If the first test doesn’t find any statistical difference it may be that you do have the ability but that it occurs very rarely. In this case a much longer length of experiment (say 50 days) would be needed.

I wouldn’t want to jump to conclusions, however I will say that we visited a psychic fair, and one did home visits where you can invite friends and whatnot. We had her come over for a bit and I had a reading, but she also had these little coloured stones on a thin chain that we could take. They were all little colours but one stood out to me in particular, so I took one. They weren’t very expensive so I didn’t mind.

When I first got it, I held it up by the end of the chain and looked at the stone. After a while I noticed it was swinging despite my hand keeping it perfectly still. It wasn’t an exaggeratedly wide swing, but I just got curious and concentrated on it, and it seemed to eventually rotate and then swing to change direction. I’ve tried to be skeptical about it, like having something (or someone) keep my fist completely still so I don’t swing it by mistake, but I always seem to be able to make the stone move as long as I am touching the other end of the chain.

I don’t know if this is important or not, but also just seeing it makes me feel good. If the above is true that it really is my mind moving it, then that makes me feel even more empowered. But the thing to note is this the only object that I can do this with.

Hmm, I have a lot of experience about Telekinesis, telepathy and precog abilities.

Ive tried to master telekinesis, but its a rather hard ability, I still cant affect objects except very small ones and just some decimeters if Im lucky, and I just can do it when Im focused.

About precog-abilities; Ive had lot of them lately, just minor things however :tongue:

And we used to have a telekinesis thread before the Spiritual Corner went boom.

I think most people experience things like this, some more frequently than others. I’ve spoken quite a few people about it, some report one or two things, other people a handful.

For the most part it’s little things, like having my playlist on shuffle, and having the song I want to play come on when I want them too. My mother would turn on the radio in the car without me asking outloud, tell me what was for dinner without me asking outloud, etc. For a while when I was younger I was afraid that mom could read my mind, haha. I think it’s just intuition and out subconscious picking up of body language. I know I do that to people quite frequently, but never knowingly until they state that I must have “read their mind”.

As for precog, it’s all fun and games until you don’t want to know anymore.

I believe this is caused by micro-movements in the muscles of your body. Try looking it up. I have a pendulum, and love using it… but it’s one of the tools that I really find to be inaccurate. And since you say it turned the direction you wanted it to, I believe this is the reasoning even more so.

I made absolutely sure that my hand was still before doing anything, otherwise yes I would admit that I might be swinging it subconsciously.

THIS.

I never thought about it that way, I just thought about it as reading my mind :tongue:
And not just my mom.

One time I was driving in a car and just when I thought it was windy and I want the window closed, my friend’s aunt asked me if she should close the window.

There are A LOT of examples, I just can’t remember right now.

Women are strange creatures. : 3

You wouldn’t notice that it’s moving at all, you would think your hand is completely still.

This doesn’t mean that pendulums don’t work. If your subconscious is what causes the movement in the pendulum, then it’s your subconscious and intuition that is answering any questions you have.

It’s the same idea with dousing rods.

haha ive had all that stuff… though the psychic abilitys seem sketchy but i don’t doubt the possibilitys. i sense people too and when i was on muhroos i believe i was getting inside the mind of a cat in the room, even sober i can share bonds like that…were all animals remember.

one day when i was working a thought entered my mind, i thought about having to save a baby from a pile of cans crushing him/her"
the next day it happened though it was another shopper that saved the baby.

maybe that was precog. would it have happened if i didnt think of it? i don’t believe in coincidences…

Alright… I guess I’ll have to look more into it. Kinda disappointed if that’s true though, if you know what I mean.

I’ve had another precognitive experience today, so I thought I might post it here. I was in the school library, and decided to do the breathing RC. But then I thought, “What if one of my friends see me?” I looked around, but I saw none of my friends, do I had no idea of why I thought that, and I picked a random seat. I didn’t notice it at first, but my friend was sitting there right across from me! I didn’t recognize him because he had his head down.

C’mon man, stop deluding yourself. The fact that you were self-conscious and then saw your friend at school does not mean you have psychic powers! It’s called coincedence. I’m sure many times you’ve thought something and it turned out to happen soon after, but how many more times have you thought something and it didn’t happen? I’m guessing many many more times.

It’s a shame that so many people on this board seem to be a bit wacko in their supernatural beliefs, because it contributes to LDing seeming mystical like OOBEs or telekinesis. Lucid Dreaming is real and should be studied by real academic science, but it’s not and that frustrates me.

Coincidences don’t exist. People only call things coincidences because they are afraid of the truth. For instance, if you saw a complete stranger following you one day, and then saw him following you the next day, would you call it a coincidence? Of course you would, because you would be afraid of the truth that the stranger is actually following you. Therefore, I don’t believe that those were coincidences at all, because coincidences don’t exist, and if you still do believe in coincidences, then let me tell you this: Coincidences can only stack so high before you are forced to accept the truth. Which is exactly what happened to me.

The only way you could deny the existence of coincidence and make any sense is if you believed that God was controlling our destinies, so everything is for a reason. If you believe in that, I doubt there’s much point in me trying to convince you otherwise.

Believe me, if the truth was that I had psychic powers, I would only be too happy to accept it! I’d be thrilled, not afraid. But you are the one who is afraid to accept the truth that there are coincidences, and that you’re not special or psychokinetic, you’re just like everyone else.

When you worried that one of your friends might see you doing a RC, you’re right that there was a reason you thought this. But it’s got nothing to do with precognition, it’s because this was a completely rational thing to worry about! There is a good chance that one of your friends might be around, and you were right to worry it turned out.

Also, I was thinking, if psychic powers did exist at any level, they would be much more prevalent and effective among us. This is because psychic powers would clearly be a reproductive advantage, those with psychic powers would survive and evolution would lead to them becoming stronger. The fact that the people that claim to have them now, can’t manage to predict anything relevant, or test them to any scientific reliability shows that they don’t exist at all.

Well, it’s his opinion.
You cannot criticize him like that.

If he believes in God, it’s his belief.
Ysim already mentioned this in a topic in the lounge.

Alltho (is this spelled correctly?) I agree with the RC thing.
Everyone is afraid that people would see him while he’s doing an RC in a public place.

Sure he stretched the coincidence a bit to fit his experiences (we all do when we’re excited about something), but no need to be so aggressive. Psychic “powers” are nothing special, and not much is known about them, how they work, or if they’re anything beyond intuition and the subconscious. Precognitive events have been recorded, and tested, and happen much too frequently to wholly deny their existence. Do a little research, or if you like, I’ll get some good, non-fluffy links for you later.

I wouldn’t say that either of you are correct, or either of you are wrong. They’re both opinions on a subject that isn’t really understood.

I’d love to have some non-fluffy scientific links on that subject please! It’s definitely something which fascinates me but unfortunately the OP’s experiences aren’t examples of it. I apologise if I was aggresive about it though.

I think coincidences are something bigger then just a simple coincidence espesaly if the odds are like one in a million. There trying to tell you something, or get your attention. I really dont understand skeptics when it comes to such paranormal happnings, or abilitys. I use to not beleive any one could have OBE till I started having them myself, so Im not quick to dissmiss such things as UFO obductions, and pychic powers that people claim to have. Most people become skeptics as they get older, and loose there beliefs in what Ive allways called magic, but I plane on keeping mine, my other choice is to be like most people grow old, get lost in paying bills, loose entrest in LDing, stop dreaming, go to work, come home sit down infront of the T.V. where the only magic I will expirance will be in the telivision, and start drinking to numb the sting of this mundane reality I let myself sink into… I dont think so. Im 37, and I will allways believe in magic, because I have expiranced alot of it in my life, because I look for it. Theres alot more people on this forum under the age of 30, because lets face it unfortunetly people grow out of it. Dont be such a skeptic about things. These things are the salt of life. Like the magic crystatls I posted about. I really do believe these crystals held a magical power, and now they are bottling water from the lake where the crystals are found for holy water. Magic is real people, and I know youve heard me rant this before, but its my passion, and a strong belief of mine. If you let your inner child die then you have lost what makes life worth living. If you kill your innerchild then you have commited a unforgivble crime, and you will be punished for it when sitting on your couch watching the boob tube, because like I said that will be the only magic you will ever expirance.

Never let the magic die… NEVER

I know I sound like a broken record, but I just cant stress the importents of not loosing what you have. We are lucid dreams, and if you are good at your craft then you truley have a wonderfull gift, and dont just LD search for more magic, and believe in it, the two will feed off of each other, and youll see more of it. Look foward to 2012 what do you have to loose by not doing so? The reason I try to pound the importence of believing in magic, and the inner child is, because I have seen first hand what not having a healthy inner child does to people. There zombies, depressed, bitter, angry. Its not a pretty sight by no stretch of the imagination. Keep your sence of humor allways, and dont let anyone in this world brake your spirit. Love, light, and peace to all my friends on LD4all who showed, and taught me that there is much, much more to life then what we see.

Youll never see a UFO if you never look up at the sky.

Damn that was tear jerker… I should be a writer. LOL

this is a quite dangerous topic. On one hand we have subjective believes, and on the other hand we have universal experience.

This kind of things happen to everyone, only sometime people would not remember it because they don’t pay attention to it nor think this is a matter of importance.

We cannot say who is right, but on a forum where when you post something you share it, you also cannot expect everyone to just praise you and say you are out of the ordinary especially if you use big words for matters that look trivial to some of us.

I will say : maybe it is coincidence, maybe it is human new sense, you knows ? But be careful in how you tell your story to others, if you want others to respect what you experience, you have to choose your words well ! ^^

Were you talking to me Colors? Im not sure who that was addressed to, Im not trying to step on any nonbeleivers toes. I was just trying to stress the importence of going through life close minded.

Kava, the reason why children believe in magic is because they haven’t developed the rational skills that an adult has. It’s a beautiful state, but it is also a state of ignorance. Believing in too little is ignorant, but so is believing everything you hear about.
All of your reasons for believing in magic are that it will enrich your life, and it is a better state to be in. That may even be true, but I can only believe in something that is true! You’ve given no reasons to believe in the truth of magic!

It’s similar to religious beliefs.
You can believe, like a child, in a higher power watching over you and this may make you happier. But that doesn’t make it true. And if your someone that strives to seek the truth, and solve the mysteries of the universe rather than leave them as mysteries then you can’t belive in God, you can’t believe in magic, unless you have solid scientific rational reasons for doing so.

Do you, Kava?