What to do with my attention?

Hi,
It is doable to come to the stage where if I make (it seems) a movement it isn’t my real limb moving, however I do not understand the logic of this situation. It seems I’m not in my physical body, but how do I tune in? It seems that I am stalled if I look at it now, I do get weird reactions if I see it as ‘true limb’.

Anyone able to point at what stage I am?

I seem to get a voilent reaction at this point, but it is not my physical body. And I am not in the dream state deeply at least. How to progress?

An OBE.

Can you see your physical body?
Are you out of it?
Then it’s certainly an OBE.

Enter the ‘‘Beyond Dreaming’’ forum.You will se lots of topics about OBE there.Good luck!

Give me a little background. What were you trying to do when you reached this stage? WILD, OBE, VILD?

I want to get into either a lucid dream or out of body, which to me doesn’t matter.

I am interested in the process of getting a lucid dream more so because I do not understand or know the steps required. Most things I read do not include the steps that I experience.

I have some kind of decision problem, at some point I get a sense of something and I really need to be present to net get the violent reaction. But is that obe? How then to get into lucid dream states (Not equal?) I certainly do not get out of my body as in seeing my body.

You should choose one, then your brain will realize what you want and it might be eaiser. And, the violent reaction might be a vibrational state right before you exit your phisical body, it might be scary at first but you’ll get more used to it. and not seeing your body will come when you open your “Third Eye”, but are your eyes open, are you seeing anything at all?

Hi, I’ve found a partial solution, as long as I go with the experience without trying to sense what happens I ‘accomplish’ something, but what that is, in this way I do not get that violent jerk which happens not to my physical body, which is the thing my attention looks at right after it.

What I see, mostly black, but at times the shades change.