5th Lucid Dream

It’s been weeks since my last lucid dream. So I decided to stop trying to have a lucid dream for te past couple days. And what do ya know I had an LD.

So I woke up in my room and I always do a reality check when I wake up. So I plugged my nose and I could breath! Sweet I’m dreaming so i walk outside and I see my parent sitting on the couch. I told them i wad dreaming but of course they don’t believe me… So I try and prove to them by walking through a wall. I stick my head through the wall and my dad pulls me out and says “don’t go in there theirs rats” I look back at the wall and a see a hole where my head was. So I run outside and try to fly somewhere sadly I couldn’t fly. So I tried to teleport so I could talk to my spirit guide. I didn’t know where teleport to so I closed my eyes and thought of visiting my spirit guide. But when I opened them i was in World of Warcraft. I them thought to myself is my spirit guide here? I heard a booming voice that said “Yes” so I walked and tried to find him/her/thing so i started running in a certain direction,somehow I knew he/she/thing was that way. I was running down a cobblestone road. And I woke up… Or did I ? I did a reality check and I was still dreaming! Darn false awakening ruining my trip. So I walk out side and I see my parents I told them that I needed to talk to my spirit guide but they yell at me and push me in my room and close the door.I yelled at them and my voice sounded very strange. It started to to get hazy so said “increase lucidity!” but of course I woke up for real this time.

It was pretty long probally lasted like 20 minutes.

Can’t wait to have some more ld’s

happy lucid dreams, From Zacrifice

Cool :content:. You might consider startind a dream journal on here where u can post future ld.

:content: Awesome dream! I find it intersting how you always have an obstacle keeping you from your spirit guide.

Yeah every time I try and find my spirit guide something always stops me
hopefully the time will come, maybe I am not ready to meet him/her yet. When the time comes I’m sure it would be amazing, I would have so many questions.