It is possible the eternal LD ?

Tarthang Tulku believed in eternal LD to infinity. It is possible the eternal LD ? It is not REM sleep it is samsara ! My belief!

Eternal as in never ending? If it is possible, I can’t imagine anybody has successfully made it back to tell their results :tongue:

Well, an endless lucid dream is a bit of a stretch. After all, if we were always dreaming how could we share our lives with others? But there is such a thing as lucid living. Just because you’re awake doesn’t mean you can’t be lucid :wink: .

I want to know if it is possible the eternal LD! Eternal= pure consciousness, Nirvana.

There are indeed Nagual Shamans who are dreaming while awake too, so by your definition, they have verily reached the eternal LD.
I can bet some dream yoga monks have reached that state too.

Thanks!

cleaned up some posts that had been edited to be either place-holding, or meaningless. :dragon:

The eternal LD?

One word: LL.

It is just my belief. It is inner, inalienable, totally subjective. The subject will be in Eternal Reality which is LD, lucid dreaming.

i’ve thought about this sometimes as well. does anybody think it possible that since you can talk to your subconscious in a lucid dream, a person would be able to ask their subconscious to screw up your brain’s perception of time? maybe like slow it down or something. idk just something i’ve pondered before :smiley:

please talk about Tarthang Tulku

and explain what you know about his idea , realization

here is a quote of his :

I thought LDs are limited to your own imagination, so can you not imagine a couple days going by during one dream? I thought that it would be possible.

I am satisfied. LD is the way.

he might have meant “timeless”, not forever

but I once heard that a guy had a dream that lasted 70 years, it was a normal life, and then he woke up the next morning(70 years was just 8 hours)

many people say that sometimes their dreams seemed to last hours and hours, after sleeping for just half an hour or so.

I think it´s just up to you man, you´re your own God

Eternal LD. Maybe after your dead? Or as some have suggested, it could be lucid living, but i wouldnt really call that a neverending dream. Timeless dream sounds like the best possibility though, like an LD in 1 REM cycle that continues for as long as you want it to. Btw, that sig is way more than 4 lines!

i think we should seek out a dream yogi in the lucid state and ask him how to stay as long as we wish

i think maybe we could do certain breathing while lucid ?

this fellow at the Sivananda ashram said that sometimes a yogi will get into the third eye chakra and go around creating universes more real than here, and they got lost for thousands of years, and people have to go rescue them

uow that sounds really awesome, I´d love to LD for thousands of years