LC #23, Winner: Wyvern! Congratulations everyone!

You’ll love this one,
[center][title]Subvert rules/laws![/title][/center]

Do you find it restraining, being limited when awake by all sorts of rules, both written and unwritten, most of which are not even fully reasonable? Well, it’s time to change that! :cool: And you’re going to score a record breaking the highest possible number of them! :wink: Any kind of rule or law that is established can be blasted to smithereens, and as always, I’m asking you to break a large span of them! :lol:

For each singular law/rule you break, there’s [color=darkblue]10 points[/color] in. The first one awards [color=darkblue]30 points[/color] instead. Then, there’s the bonus for breaking different sets of laws.

There are sets of written/fixed laws, like the Constitutions, or laws of Physics, or laws of Nature, or laws of Narration. For any of those sets you dent/damage, there’s [color=darkblue]25 points[/color] for you!
If you break some non-written sets of rules, like social laws, or your personal habits, or whatever else, you get [color=darkblue]15 points[/color] for each set.
Then there’s the treat, breaking the rules of Math itself! It is known that everything can be derived from false axioms, so be prepared for the worst if you happen to touch the very foundations of reality :lol: and of course, there’s [color=darkblue]35 points[/color] only for that! :colgate:

Example story:

Have fun everyone, as always :content: And don’t worry about your definition of laws/rules, as long as you state it clearly, I’ll follow along your dream report :smile:

Current task points:

1. Cave of Mind | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  2. Colors | [color=#e4ecee]95[/color] |
  3. danielns13 | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  4. GHOSTIE11 | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  5. idaln09 | [color=#e4ecee]95[/color] |
  6. JazzleDazzle | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  7. Leeh | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  8. littlenemo | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  9. Magnus | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  10. mattias | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  11. Omnisomnia | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  12. Presence of Light | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  13. Puce | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  14. Rare | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  15. Rhewin | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  16. Siiw | [color=#e4ecee]110[/color] |
  17. Solaris | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  18. Vampirism45 | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  19. Wyvern | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  20. Ysim | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |

Just woke up a little bit ago after a RIDICULOUSLY long WILD (might take me a little while to type up and post.)

The dream was about 4 hours long, I spawned a machete to do battle, then opponents to do battle with, then an arena to do battle in, then proper battling clothes…to do battle in. :tongue: Then I spawned the crew from Star Trek: Next Generation to go on an adventure with me. Along the way I spawned wood to make a boat, a sledgehammer to knock down a column in our way, and night time to hide us (does that count as a spawn?)
When it was all done with, I did one last thing I had been promising myself the whole dream. I went to the “LD Beach” (from my very FIRST LD). It’s my dream destination, but before I had time to really relax…I woke up >.<

[edit] https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-dragons-crystal-lair-level-3/28960/49

Wow, just… wow. :woah: That’s awesome.

And for the task point thing, tosxyChor, I hope I’ll have another longer LD in which I’ll focus on magic and another task (probably the story one) so that I’d not get points subtracted because of being late. I could be living the story of a mage, perhaps. :colgate: I just need to wait until this week ends, because despite the fact that the school’s kind of on holiday, I can’t get any more than 6 hours of sleep per night. :crying:

4 hours lucid Ysim ? Do you maintain lucidity with your own will or with lucidity tricks like RCs and things like falling backwards, looking at hands, etc ?

Wow, Ysim. That’s quite an achievement. Good job. :happy:

4 hours? :thud:

awesome, congrats! :grin:

Congratulations Ysim for the long LD and Tosxy, do you count my rainspell as one spell? Cause I remember I used 2 different formulas for the rain and the hail one.

But instead of that LD I had I should focus on the new task, this is gonna be so fun :razz: I cant wait to be lucid :happy:

I keep lucid with 1 simple trick. I keep doing things every once in a while. I think that’s why I’m good at magic. If you keep doing things you will remind yourself that is isn’t reality. :wink:

Of course waking up is the hardest thing to prevent. I have no tricks for that, just sheer will power. shrug

In real time, I was only asleep for about 2 hours, and had other dreams (ND’s) so that dream was probably no more than 30 mins IRL. I just wish I could figure out how to have those long LD’s more than once in a blue moon.
(And thanks for the congrats, everyone, but really I think it’s a little more luck than anything on my part)

Oh dear, I had a night LD ! I did not woke up to write it down since it was in the middle of the night, but the title of the task made me remember a bit of it ! But…it was a bit violent ^^

I remember gaining lucidity in the dream. I was in a little garden, and a family of a father, mother, and two girls were sit on plastic chairs. I remember the new task “break the rules” and I go to the happy family with a big smile on my face and says everyone will now fight ! I grab one of the girl and hit her on the head, the father and other little girl come and we fight violently together ^^

That part laster 5 mn. There was more, but the little memories I had in the morning faded quickly when I turned to take my DJ…

Just did a RC but didn’t get it that I’m dreaming.

Had a LD last night. We were setting up a bridge to link LD4all with Dreamviews (they were physical locations) but a bunch of people on either side were opposed to the idea and were setting up armies to go to war. :tongue:
Lucidity was about 10 minutes.

hahaha wyvern do you participate to both sites ? on which side were you ?

I’m on both sites, yes.
I’m hardly ever active there though. I was pretty neutral and one of the ones setting up the bridge. tosxyChor was there too helping me out along with some girl who’s name started with an O.
I should draw the war uniforms. :lol:

Stealing. :roll:

-Something about stealing a motorcycle and driving into the forest, and the memory of doing that before

Had 2 LD’s :happy:

I had a LD!!!
I was in a place that looks like ancient greece. If I remember right, people were wearing togas.
In some point I knew I was dreaming. I’m in an elvator with two men. how can I break rules?
I dont’t know why but I decided to kiss a man infront of another!(that’s an extremly rule break!)
The man look like he didn’t like it and said stop but when he got out of the elevator he smiled and toutched his lips.(lol)
Then I need to fight a woman and a man, they wear modern clothes, they’re standing on a train that doesn’t move.
First I try to summon a pill, a lucid pill, but because of it’s small size, it melts before I put it in my mouth.
The dream lasted about…10 min :smile:
It was vivid but low lucid.

Hello hello

I had another LD ^^, I think I realised some stuff that could apply to the magic quest, like making the room where I was change shape, size, color…

Toxyschor do you need me to put it here if you don’t have time to read the DJ ? Because last time I also made a lot of stuff but you haven’t made a reference to a new score here, so …just let me now !

Everyone ! I want to read you DJ too ^^

Ah! I haven’t posted on here in ages, and I’ve once again fallen out of habit of writing down my dreams.

I did record a few of my LDs over the past few weeks, just the ones somewhat related to the tasks:

• My first attempt at the magic quest failed and only lasted a couple minutes.
  • This one might count as exploration - I visited several places, but I was barely lucid and the transitions weren’t really intentional. This was about 15 minutes long.
  • And I tried and only partially succeeded at a magic/exploration combo that lasted around 5 minutes.

Now that I’ve actually looked at the more recent tasks I’ll have more to try!

2 LD’s last night.

First one was around 10-15 minutes. I was in some snow like area with my mom. For some reason I couldn’t fly at all. That hasn’t happened in years! :tongue:
Anyway, I chucked a piece of ice at some old lady. But meh, not worth writing out.

The second LD after was 35-40 minutes. It consisted of me singing and partying with some DC’s.
Then I went swimming with them at a polluted lake. They had this really cool canon that would launch you in the water. We also played with this Death Star beach ball that was apparently full of nuclear waste. It was pretty fun. :cool:

Then there’s the LD I had the night before. That was a LD4all dream. Around 15 or more minutes of lucidity. Played soccer with some DC’s (or members) who weren’t that good. There was a LOT of transformation in that dream. I was showing other DC’s how to do it. tosxychor was also in an elevator with me at one point. He was bugging me to post my music. :tongue:

Been slacking off a bit with the latest task. I’ll get around to it. :tongue:

Another LD in which I did many tasks (or maybe count that I did many tasks). :nuu:

Here, I did the “magic” and “fly/navigate” tasks. It could also be called a “summon” one in some cases, but I already did that one and it is probably better. There were a few subverting rules/laws in it, but I want to do it sometime else. It depends on how many more tasks there are left.

If there are:

–less than 3 more tasks left, then I want this dream to also count as subvert rules/laws.
–more than or equal to 3 more tasks left, then I’m going to probably have enough time to do it with another task and do it properly.

(I so feel like a spoiled child right now.)

Thank you for bearing with me, and congratulations all! :happy: