What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VI

Uäääää, I just say that, I got pwnt by a refridgerator and I cant figure out how I missed that DS!! :grrr: Im so mad right now

Last night me and my friend where eating at a really expensive and i kept thinking “hey, this is way too expensive for me, I shoulden´t be eating here”. But that wasn´t enough to get lucid :sad:

1. I was walking in a forest…Full of flying cows which had wings lol. And they attacked me.
    2.In the same forest, a bee was chasing me. I turned around and squashed it with a stick. Then I realised, I have squashed a human :confused:. The next part of the dream was about police chasing me for killing that human.

In my dream a DC was repeating this:“This is a lucid dream, this is a lucid dream” and i was like:“are u crazy? theres no such thing as a lucid dream”. :razz:

I recently had a false awakening in which I was writing in my DJ. I couldn’t read what I had just written, but blamed it on bad handwriting. Then, when I closed my DJ it has something on the cover (my RL DJ has a blank cover): big, bold, shiny red letters saying “Reality Check.” Somehow or another, I didn’t do one…

i few days ago i had a normal dream of me and a child sharing the same left hand problems… my fingers would start deforming whenever i looked at them.
i said to the child “hmm… normally i would check if this is a dream”

i was to convinced the dream was real tho =P

[color=darkred]I was totally holding a rave in my bedroom and I was the dj/was dancing my *** off.

1. my room is barely big enough for my desk tv and bed
    and 2) I am way to embarassed to dance in public.
    haha. So fun was the obvious dreamsign.
    wow… just realizing how sad that is lol[/color]

I was in a lucid store - it sold all sorts of things that could help you get lucid, dream souvenirs, OBE related stuff etc. Everywhere around me there were signs saying “DO A REALITY CHECK!”

And all I did was say “Wow, this is brilliant. I will certainly try this tonight.”

I had an entirely Harry Potter based dream, with an invisibilty cloak, a talking spell book, a hermoine look-a-like and a Voldemort and Wormtail.
I then went to Dumbledores office.

Doh. Good dream though. :content:

I was breathing underwater and thought,
“Wait a second I’m breathing underwater. Strange.”
And then continued swimming. :eh:

There was a dream sequence in a film in my dream last night. I thought “The images aren’t usually that stable in my dreams, they change more. Oh, now it changed, well done!”

I was in prison without a reason :help:

I don’t think I’ve had a dream that didn’t have an obvious dream sign that I’ve missed in. XP
The latest was when I was in school on Saturday and my room was at the end of a hallway, where I played a game that I’ve never seen before, not to mention there was a huge party going on there with loud music and alcohol. None of that would ever happen at the school, so I feel pretty lame for not realizing. >_<

LD4all image board.

'nuff said. :razz:

Wow, ive missed alot. One was that i saw spiders falling from lamps (very random) and there was no gravity. But i missed it!!!

Had a dream recently where I picked up a book that had the words LUCID written on the cover.
Hahaha. Totally missed that sign.
Go me. :happy:

I had a dream just last night that I was on LD4all, reading about the latest Quest (#55 – The 14 year anniversary party). I was staring at the :ld4all: symbol, which the topic explained was to be worn as an identification badge, and thinking to myself “How can I dream about this so I can get to that party?” :ack:

A few nights ago, I met this DC who explained to me he never had any LDs. I told it would be allright and with enough practice he’d get some. I even advised him to start with RCs right now.

Didn’t test for myself at all. -facepalm-

About one month ago I finished my military service. Since then I had several dreams at which it was sunday and I had to get back to the barracks. But I never realized it was a dream. :neutral:

A straight bicycling road from Kiruna to Göteborg, and it was completely straight.

And a lot of snow same time as I saw midnight sun :dingding: