What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VI

Last night me and my friend where eating at a really expensive and i kept thinking “hey, this is way too expensive for me, I shoulden´t be eating here”. But that wasn´t enough to get lucid :sad:

1. I was walking in a forest…Full of flying cows which had wings lol. And they attacked me.
    2.In the same forest, a bee was chasing me. I turned around and squashed it with a stick. Then I realised, I have squashed a human :confused:. The next part of the dream was about police chasing me for killing that human.

In my dream a DC was repeating this:“This is a lucid dream, this is a lucid dream” and i was like:“are u crazy? theres no such thing as a lucid dream”. :razz:

I recently had a false awakening in which I was writing in my DJ. I couldn’t read what I had just written, but blamed it on bad handwriting. Then, when I closed my DJ it has something on the cover (my RL DJ has a blank cover): big, bold, shiny red letters saying “Reality Check.” Somehow or another, I didn’t do one…

i few days ago i had a normal dream of me and a child sharing the same left hand problems… my fingers would start deforming whenever i looked at them.
i said to the child “hmm… normally i would check if this is a dream”

i was to convinced the dream was real tho =P

[color=darkred]I was totally holding a rave in my bedroom and I was the dj/was dancing my *** off.

1. my room is barely big enough for my desk tv and bed
    and 2) I am way to embarassed to dance in public.
    haha. So fun was the obvious dreamsign.
    wow… just realizing how sad that is lol[/color]

I was in a lucid store - it sold all sorts of things that could help you get lucid, dream souvenirs, OBE related stuff etc. Everywhere around me there were signs saying “DO A REALITY CHECK!”

And all I did was say “Wow, this is brilliant. I will certainly try this tonight.”

I had an entirely Harry Potter based dream, with an invisibilty cloak, a talking spell book, a hermoine look-a-like and a Voldemort and Wormtail.
I then went to Dumbledores office.

Doh. Good dream though. :content:

I was breathing underwater and thought,
“Wait a second I’m breathing underwater. Strange.”
And then continued swimming. :eh:

There was a dream sequence in a film in my dream last night. I thought “The images aren’t usually that stable in my dreams, they change more. Oh, now it changed, well done!”

I was in prison without a reason :help:

I don’t think I’ve had a dream that didn’t have an obvious dream sign that I’ve missed in. XP
The latest was when I was in school on Saturday and my room was at the end of a hallway, where I played a game that I’ve never seen before, not to mention there was a huge party going on there with loud music and alcohol. None of that would ever happen at the school, so I feel pretty lame for not realizing. >_<

LD4all image board.

'nuff said. :razz:

Wow, ive missed alot. One was that i saw spiders falling from lamps (very random) and there was no gravity. But i missed it!!!

Had a dream recently where I picked up a book that had the words LUCID written on the cover.
Hahaha. Totally missed that sign.
Go me. :happy:

I had a dream just last night that I was on LD4all, reading about the latest Quest (#55 – The 14 year anniversary party). I was staring at the :ld4all: symbol, which the topic explained was to be worn as an identification badge, and thinking to myself “How can I dream about this so I can get to that party?” :ack:

A few nights ago, I met this DC who explained to me he never had any LDs. I told it would be allright and with enough practice he’d get some. I even advised him to start with RCs right now.

Didn’t test for myself at all. -facepalm-

About one month ago I finished my military service. Since then I had several dreams at which it was sunday and I had to get back to the barracks. But I never realized it was a dream. :neutral:

A straight bicycling road from Kiruna to Göteborg, and it was completely straight.

And a lot of snow same time as I saw midnight sun :dingding:

Freddy Krueger, among some Egyptian deities, was in my dream, scaring people and keeping them paralyzed on their seats by making horrible noises by scratching the wall with his long metal claws.

“Yeah, like this would be a dream.”

:blush: