Visions of Atlantis

I Have had hit a point were I have LD’s like 4 times a week. Two days ago I had a lucid dream of what I believe was atlantis.

And so the story begins,
I am at my house and I decide to go out side and their are about 20 kids playing in the street. The are playing a game that’s a mix of football and soccer. This is when I think that it’s weird how many kids are actually playing this game. I instinctively plug my nose and do a reality check. I am dreaming! So I decide to fly I close my eyes and imagine myself floating. It works! So I try and fly to the sun but the farther I fly the farther the sun gets. So I decide to teleport their, when I open my eyes I’m in a wierd market place with people wearing togas. Everything is made out of what looks like a sandstone/marble. But the things they are selling were very advanced. (Atlantis was supposed to be really advanced) I then see that we are surrounded by windows. I walk up to one of them to look out. I see alot of water but in the distance I see more land. as I go to other windows their is more land. This middle area is surrounded by a ring of land.All of a sudden I see a massive wave wipe out the ring of land. Then another huge wave come barreling towards us. I said “I gotta get out of here” I closed my eyes to teleport and I woke up.

I decided to do some research on Atlantis. And this guy named Reece
jones ( he has amazing videos ) he does past life regresssion and in his past life he was in Atlantis and he described it and it looks just like what was in my dream. A ring of land around a central island. Just a coincidence? I think not.
So was that how Atlantis got destroyed?
Was that a past life?
Am I crazy?
Namaste

You cannot be considered ‘crazy’ if you’re dreaming about something. Although I do not believe that dreams can tell what will happen or what happened long time ago.

Well, Plato described Atlantis as having rings of land, and his is obviously the original account we have of Atlantis. You may have heard about this before, so it might also be your SC simply putting this into a dream. There are many things we hear that we don’t even realize we’ve heard, but our mind stores it for us anyway. Here’s another example of the rings;

This is the most famous theory, so it’s not a surprise someone like Reece Jones would use it. In answer to your question, conincidence? I think so.

But, if it makes you feel better, no you’re not crazy either. Many dreams can be very convincing, and it’s very weird whenever these dreams relate to RL.

If you’d like to hear the other side, you might ask Presence of Light to take a look at this.