Clothing in dreams

Note: I’m not sure if there is already a topic about this, so mod move it if you need to

Hi Fellow LD’ers! I have an idea about things like clothing since last night. Last night’s lucid dream i saw my brother wearing a t-shirt that was black and white with swirls everywhere! so… what is the most cool/strange/funny/creepy/ANY adjective clothing you saw in your lucid dream. and… if you can recreate clothing by knitting, show me some pictures! (no one wearing it please) and most of all… Have fun!

Hmm… I never pay attention to my clothes in dreams.
I usually wear jeans and a long-sleeve shirt. (Though the specific design of the shirt I never see.)

Though once I get my dreamworld all set up, I’ll probably start wearing battle armor, like writerscube. Not because I want to rip it off, or because I want to battle, but because a constant HUD would keep me lucid.

Then a pair of shades or some kind of headset should do the trick as well, I think. Ooh, or maybe some high-tech contact lenses.
Just suggestions, of course :content:.

About the dream clothing, I only remember the clothes from one dream. At first it was a gray shirt, a white jacket and black pants and shoes.
At the end of the dream the shirt had turned green and the jacket gray, which had also gained several bullet holes.

I find myself wearing blue jeans a lot in dreams, which is weird because I’ve rarely worn them at all in the last 3 years. As far as my other LD’s go, I had one in which I was surounded by piles of my old clothes from when I was 4. I could still fit in my little red shirt for whatever reason. Yay dreams.

I wear very plain clothes in dreams. Usually blacks or greys. Stuff I would normally wear. I can’t really think of a single occasion where I wore something strange.
Although I did have a LD a while ago wear I wore some kind of LD4all uniform. :content:

I found a shirt in a clothing store once (in a dream of course) that had the LD4all logo on it. Then it said: “I don’t capitalize pasQuale anymore!”

Whatever that means. (I think it means that instead of “Pasquale” we’ve become used to “pasQuale”)

I rarely pay attention to what I’m wearing in dreams - I often used to find myself wearing jeans and a red sweatshirt, which I eventually just started to assume as my dream uniform - but I’ve seen some pretty cool clothes on other characters. For instance, a recurring character showed up once in a white coat made entirely of feathers, and another guy wore a really elaborate lace skirt, where the lace was made in the shapes of horses and words and such. Pretty neat.

Often I end up wearing dresses, which is odd cause I never wear then IRL. They can be kind scary pattern/prints and if I see what I’m wearing I can remember it in perfect detail, even if I can’t remember anything else. The one I remember the most is a gold, short spandex, frilly dress.

Someone should design an LD4ALL uniform, then I would totally wear it in all my LDs :smile:

Quite interesting topic. However, I have never once notice what I´ve been wearing in a dream :neutral:

Well, I dont really pay attention to my clothes, but they are mostly plain grey, darkish, black. Im planning To get some white jeans, white shirt & shoes in my dreams

Update: in last night’s dream I unexpectedly found myself wearing a pale green t-shirt of the “short witty sayings” variety. So what passes for a witty saying in my dreamworld? Apparently, “I am lapdog, fear me.” :bored: Yyyyyeah, that one didn’t really even make sense at the time…

I once tried to conciously change my clothes while staring into a mirror but wasn’t very good at it. I wanted to change into a red v-neck jumper, a White shirt and a red tie (and some trousers obviously) (yeah geeky I know but I was just playing and wanted something very particular to test my control). Anyway, it didn’t work, first I changed into (completely by accident) a Link costume from Zelda series, and then could only really change the colour after. Havnt tried that again but I expect i still can’t really do it :meh:

My clothing changes with the mood of the dream. For instance, I had a pretty dark dream once, and I was wearing a tight black shirt with belts sewn into it. Like, a cyber goth sort of get up.

Another time I was a foot soldier for a nomadic group that lived in the northern wilderness. That time I had on dark blue coats and cloaks lined with fur. Very comfortable.

i usually see funny articles of random clothing…never the same in my dreamland which i like :happy:D

One dream I was wearing Pj’s and I looked on it and thought:“WTF??? oh well…”

I saw my class mate wearing a red and sparkely dress. And very very high heels…
And we were on the edge of a cilf…I wonder how she didn’t fall. :eek:

I can’t remember any interesting clothes from my dreams. But I can say that waaaay too many times have I gone outside in my underwear. That is mostly in lucid dreams, and it is because I don’t have time to bother with such unnecessary things as clothes. They have no purpose in dreams. Oh, and once I wore only a blanket in town; ND.

For some reason I rarely pay attention to my clothing in dreams, even in LDs. There were a few times, however, when I just happened to look down… normally what I saw would give me a panic attack. For instance, in one dream, I was running the mile at school, and when I happened to look down, I saw that I was wearing PJs :eek: . I started panicking, until I saw that everyone else was also wearing PJs. Then I just though, “Eh… whatever”

In most all of my dreams I am wearing a grey T-shirt and jeans. It is what i like and it’s comfortable I guess. :tongue: