Your greatest lucid achievements

What are your proudest lucid achievements?

Mine were:

• Learning how to remember musical pitches
  • Never missing anymore dream signs or missing anything illogical anymore

I have a bunch of other things I’m proud of, but these are the biggest ones for me. :content:

Ive had a few quite short LDs (a few secs long) but my main achievements are;

-Staying Calm for the first time! :woo: :grin:
-Staying lucid for more than a minute! :grin: :woo:
-Controlling my dream accurately for the first time! :grin: :woo:

The next thing to complete on my list is to make my LDs more vivid so that they are easier to remember and less likely to fade! :content: :content:

Have a few achievements:

-Learning to fly (after that dream I fly naturally :cool_raz: )

-Earning my Quest-wings by facing my fears (which was the dream I learned to fly BTW :tongue: )

-Entering an LD from bed (FILD, only able to do it at summertimes)

-Traveling to Ceeia

I have more achievements I want to get, including the return to Ceeia

Only had a couple LD’s so far but :
Full transformation into wolf on first LD!
Im pretty proud of that one.

To be in different place excpet my home!!! :happy:

Mine would be: learning to transform into an animal for the first time. Holding an indepth two-way conversation with a dream character for the first time. Choosing conciously to lose lucidity and play out a dream normally (after I had changed a few things and reset it back to the start). Also the amount of power and control I have in my lucid dreams now always amazes me and one proud achievement would be getting good at that. Learnt how to make people you know on real life appear (just ask any dream character if they’ve seen suchandsuch and they will either give you detailed directions or take you themselves. Use this trick all the time now. Oh and a solid two-hour lucid dream i was very proud of. Was an amazing night.

Next on the list to achieve: Conciously create a dream-scene from
scratch. Fly faster than air swim and higher than a house without falling back to earth. (still can’t do)

Remembering multiple tasks of LC and then doing them one by one :happy: