Anyone else bored with earth?

[color=darkred]It feels cramped, small, and boring.
I mean yeah its beautiful, and if I were ever able to get off, I know I would want to come back.
But I cant really stand it here. Feeling kind of imprisoned lately.
I know it sounds stupid cause its kind of impossible to get off,
but I cant help it.

I mean what if this planet is just the beginning of our existence?
Just the introduction to what we consider life.

I also find myself tiring of all these little branches that we’ve spent our time creating and dwelling on. Not things like the internet, just little things…

I mean seriously, Tivo ? Do we need 2,000 television channels + the ability to record them all?
Since when did convenience become all that matters? Is that what life is?
How to get by easier until death? How to spend less time using your mind and… standing?
What value does convenience hold?
I just wish we would spend less time inventing new ways to make us lazier and fatter, and a little bit more sending people out there.
Why don’t people care?
We are on planet earth, and in space is… EVERYTHING else.
I just dont get it.

And yeah, I know there is alot the government doesn’t tell us,
but still I think we would know by now If we had already contacted
another life form.

I know me saying this doesn’t mean anything, its basically just a 19 year old college student whining but…
haha Thought it would be interesting to discuss.

[/color]

The people nowadays are trying to corrupt us, since we arent shaped for lazyness. The goverment are just ret-rds. Atleast they can tell us something, whats the point of hiding every clue to outerlife?
We would come much farther…
I would think people would panic… for 3 weeks, then it`s already over…

I know what you mean. Life seems empty and I know it doesn’t have to be. I want to escape Earth - as in ciment jungles, polution, money, violence, superficial thinking, 2,000 tv channels :lol: and all that stuff. And I want to escate TO Earth, the Earth with fresh water, food, and air, fluffy animals, music, climbing trees, friendly, caring people that are able to have thoughts beyond what they are wearing and how much booze they can drink. (Maybe that’s just where I live and the people I know :eh: )

Anyway, I could ramble on (a.k.a. whine) for pages and pages and sound like a total downer and seem like I judge everysingle person for every single thing… but I won’t. :grin:

EDIT: Although https://www.givesmehope.com

Hehe, don’t we all fell like that from time to time? :razz: Especially after some gaming ("I want to fight orcs and be good at it! :grin:

Great site, tho I prefer FML when I’m feeling down :wink:

Hmm, Ive felt this too especially after a HQ lucid dream :tongue: Ive been so desperately trying to return into LD right after so it messed up completely :tongue:

earth is really cool but man is a little bit insane collectively ,

i would love to “get off” and explor ethe positive planets where only love exists, then come back to this when it grows up and matures a little and we are more focused on love and improvisational jams than britney spears jesus in the side while chugging pepsi ?

but u know that sentence was judgmental and that is what CAUSES negativity and feeling stuck, focusing on what you don’t want

so i guess we have to let people to do the insane things they do and keep ourselves in higher cheer and work towards being the change that shifts reality into being sane and peaceful and good and loving an dkind , because there are good people, and they stay away from the bad ones generally

because its poles on a magnet,
a calm person calms the agitated just by existing in the state of calmness, its dog psychology

ex : i went to six flags and had fun but the people there were sometimes low ,
and almost a fight broke out while in line ,

i kept thinking about Buddha and using this mantra and my lovely girlifriend swears she saw the Dalai Lama there in the ark smile and wave at her

this mantra also gave my roomate dalai lama dreams while we were at the ashram,
how powerful just BEING GOOD is

( many enlightened beings can bi-locate and teleport, I don’t know if he can, but SALUTATIons TO HIS KINDNESS AND COMPASSION , i have spoken with him ever so briefly on facebook and met a ver close firend of his once at a temple )

we have to be patient and know that we are making a difference, at the same time the rest need to learn faster

i mean the simplest lessons like how to love and how to take care of the body so that you feel good all the time then you are bright and cheery, these things ,

Thank you, mattias, that page is really beautiful.It gives me hope.

Also,

Nope, it here too.

Yeah, that sums it up real good :happy:

@Petter, from what I’ve read on FML it could only make you feel good by seeing that there are other people that are worse…? or maybe I got the wrong impression. (but fight orcs, heck yeah! :tongue: )

@Lord Antares, I can’t stop reading GMH. I’m like on page 30 :shy: It’s good to know that at least somewhere else there are some people that do such amazing things :smile:

I would absolutely LOVE to see another planet sometime in my life! :grin: There’s this PC game I play called Spore, where you can create a creature and evolve it from a single cell to an intergalactic empire! You can colonize any of literally thousands of planets from frozen balls of ice to planets so hot, their oceans are all molten lava!

Video games aside, from a scientific point of view, there would be MASSIVE adjustments to be made if we inhabit another planet: Seasons may not exist, since the planet would have to be at an angle. Time would be completely different, with different lengths for days and years. And of course, they all have a difference in gravity.

Yes, I am getting a bit tired of Earth and some of its people, but there's always something new to do just on this planet, let alone an entire universe's worth!

i certainly do hope for some intergalactic peace and exploration

[color=darkred]As do I.

I used to feel like there was always something new to do
on this planet until a couple years ago. Its just kind of all the
same now. I always thought I would be shocked seeing the differences
when exploring other parts of earth.
Then I went to the other side of the earth and multiple other places
and realized that Its all just the same.

I wish I could be content here.[/color]

have you read the galactic federation of light thread ?

there’s lots and lots of evidence that something more than we think is going on in a good kind of way ,

[color=darkred]I have done quite a bit of research on The galactic federation of light.
Have you ever read that supposed “channeled” letter that was supposed to be from them?
called “Do you wish that we show up” or something like that? … extremely interesting
I’m obviously extremely skeptical of the whole thing, because I mean people have been making these types of claims for my entire life.
Alot of it is quite convincing, and I want it to be true more than anything.
This is a quote from that message:[/color]

[color=darkred]It’s just so perfect, and It makes me so depressed when I read it,
cause I just know that nothing can really offer that.
Not in wherever it is we exist anyway.
Here nothing truly special happens. In my life experience I’ve found that even things that seem absolutely ground shattering, are just cheap tricks.[/color]

[color=darkred]This is where I found that message btw, it starts more towards the bottom:[/color]
projectmothership.isgreat.org/De … ow_Up.html

Ahh, sensationalism.

exactly.

I haven’t really looked into this, but I’m also skeptical. That quote is fantastic though, intependant from it’s origin, it’s inspiring. I’d like to believe it’s true… Well, if it is I just hope ‘they’ don’t mistake skepticism for fear :tongue: Because of course I’d be open to all of it :content:

well,

the only people that know are the peope that know
and , if it is so : the people that know are talking about it
dr stephen greer for one , he told Obama if you are not going to announce this I am going to get a panel of people together and we are going to announce it for you, and he said that in early January or late December.

~many soldiers testifying to the existence of a stargate in the gulf of aden which is open right now ,

~sometimes the sky seems to be filled with a white light,
there is too much evidence for it to be untrue , and i’ve tried to chronicle the most interesting and obvious irrefutable instances that leads us to see that intelligence beyond our planet is a yes in that thread ,

however within those that know, there are those that don’t want us to know,

i don’t know about the "do y9ou wish we show up " because for the very simple reason that, most all information on the subject says that there is a mandatory date of first contact that if the powers that be do not comply with announcing their presence, they will come regardless, and that we are in that time window now.

is that all speculation ? yes , it is, it is an elaborate theory supported by plenty of sound evidence and testimony from all sorts of people.

and if you go out looking for ufos you are likely to find them, i people seem to be having an easy tim ewith that lately , there’s even a ufo triangle formation in the middle of the volcano news footage

Ive heard of stargates supposedly in existance on earth.
Ahhhhh I want to see.
I want to end up in some parallel universe.
Maybe Ill just travel there this summer

I’ve also heard of fairies at the bottom of gardens, elderly women who can cast spells and of Santa Claus. I’d also like to see them. :smile:

Snta is at the mall every year silly !

now i like your humor but lets look at something that no one can rightfully deny

the public of the world is kept oblivious to the innerworkings of the economy and the legal system and a great many number of things, if you research the ET presence there is too much info about it to deny it in my experience