The BIG Transformation topic

That’s a lot to cover really. You have birds, fish, cats, dogs, and so on. It’s all a matter of using the techniques together.

Well, what i really meant was, we’ll be able to transform into animals following what’s written in the guide ;D doesn’t matter at all if it’s in separate sections. IE. growing fur is only an advanced part of “changing clothes”?

Thank you for this guide Wyvern. Having tried out a similar method that Bombax used I may have you know that you have the honour of being the 1st person of LD4all ever to appear in my dreams :smile:

[community.ld4all.com/t/james-uk2008s-dream-journal-part-3/30575/79)

Guys, a pattern is forming: next time you need help transforming, just ask Wyvern to help you in person :rofl:

hey wyvern, thanks again for that tutorial. i successfully shrinked myself by pushing another object up. im looking forward so use some other technics in my next LD :smile:

Funny, once, in a ND, there was a coffee machine with 2 nozzles. Above on nozzle was a female symbol, above the other, a male symbol. I tried some of the “Female Coffee” and well, I started to transform into a female ( I think…), but then I got scared and started guzzeling down “Male Coffee”.

This morning I transformed into a dog! :woo:

I simply put my hand down and imagined it turning into a paw. Suddenly my whole body started… morphing! It’s like I didn’t do anything at all! My point of view got closer to the ground and I barked :lol: I tried to smell the ground but got nothing (my smell in LD’s isn’t usually that strong as a human either). I looked behind me and saw a bit of my body and tail. I didn’t feel my dog body completelly (same as human too, usually)… I guess it was something like a 60% transformation… Still was awesome though… it felt so freaking weird!!

Sorry, had to share! :smile:

Thanks Wyvern I used your tecnique for changing my arms in to wings and it worked! I looked at my fingers and imagined them as feathers then I continued that energy of imagination up my arm. They wern’t very pretty (dark brown and short feathers) and I wanted my whole body to turn into a beautiful white bird. For my first try I was very happy with the result! Thanks your posts are very helpful! :content:

Man, how did I miss this? This is very encouraging and helpful. A series of small steps makes so much sense. :grin:

Agreed.

Very interesting. I can’t wait to get some Bad@$$ wings. :grin:

wyvern,
in my next LD i am going to attempt transforming into a dragon using the dragon yoga pose. i’ll post on how it goes

IMHO, I’ve always had a easyness at doing transformations in LD. I’ve found that the best way to augment the frequency is to read/watch fictional stories which involves such subject.

Yeah I know what you mean. I prefer using willpower to some of the other gimmicks but I use them to help get me started. I’ve used willpower before to shape shift. And although its tedious to keep doing it after doing it more than once its good for practice.

Oh and transformation is awesome, thanks for the post. :grin:

Wyvern hasn’t finished this yet, huh? Don’t want it lost. It’s a great post.

The quote in the previous topic is still correct. Confidence is really important…

Bump because I think this should be a sticky…

Wyvern is a scribe… So why couldn’t him create an article version instead? :peek:

/me is truited :truit:

great tips

I still haven’t mastered this after 10 years. I am a fan of furries and transformations, though!

In more recent times, I’ve made leaps and strides with the overall quality/completeness of my transformations. Up until a couple of months ago, I used to summon DC characters. One of the problems I had with this was that the DCs would naturally have a mind of their own and in most cases would be un-cooperative. This robbed me of many transformations. :sad:

On the LD here from 27th August, I had the idea of summoning a “transformation collar”. I came up with this as I wanted to avoid the need to summon DCs which would make the LD:

1. Avoid adding extra “overhead” to the LD
  2. Avoid the transformation being driven by an external source that had a mind of its own.

The transformation in that one had a level of physical/visual realism that far exceeded my expectations. I’ve used the collars since and I’ve found that many of my transformations have come far closer to completion than when I was reliant on DCs. :smile:

Thanks for all these advices!

I’ll try them next time I’ve a LD.
I’m quite a newby about LD and, well, to tell the truth I’ve only morphed once. I changed myself into rain. That was very strange, and I don’t really know how to explain how I felt. It was like I was flowing. At the same time, the point of view of the dream changed between the “rain point of view” (like, what is in front of the the raining cloud) and an extern point view, showing the cloud. Anyway, it didn’t last a long time, soon I stopped being lucid and the dream changed.