Anyone else bored with earth?

earth is really cool but man is a little bit insane collectively ,

i would love to “get off” and explor ethe positive planets where only love exists, then come back to this when it grows up and matures a little and we are more focused on love and improvisational jams than britney spears jesus in the side while chugging pepsi ?

but u know that sentence was judgmental and that is what CAUSES negativity and feeling stuck, focusing on what you don’t want

so i guess we have to let people to do the insane things they do and keep ourselves in higher cheer and work towards being the change that shifts reality into being sane and peaceful and good and loving an dkind , because there are good people, and they stay away from the bad ones generally

because its poles on a magnet,
a calm person calms the agitated just by existing in the state of calmness, its dog psychology

ex : i went to six flags and had fun but the people there were sometimes low ,
and almost a fight broke out while in line ,

i kept thinking about Buddha and using this mantra and my lovely girlifriend swears she saw the Dalai Lama there in the ark smile and wave at her

this mantra also gave my roomate dalai lama dreams while we were at the ashram,
how powerful just BEING GOOD is

( many enlightened beings can bi-locate and teleport, I don’t know if he can, but SALUTATIons TO HIS KINDNESS AND COMPASSION , i have spoken with him ever so briefly on facebook and met a ver close firend of his once at a temple )

we have to be patient and know that we are making a difference, at the same time the rest need to learn faster

i mean the simplest lessons like how to love and how to take care of the body so that you feel good all the time then you are bright and cheery, these things ,

Thank you, mattias, that page is really beautiful.It gives me hope.

Also,

Nope, it here too.

Yeah, that sums it up real good :happy:

@Petter, from what I’ve read on FML it could only make you feel good by seeing that there are other people that are worse…? or maybe I got the wrong impression. (but fight orcs, heck yeah! :tongue: )

@Lord Antares, I can’t stop reading GMH. I’m like on page 30 :shy: It’s good to know that at least somewhere else there are some people that do such amazing things :smile:

I would absolutely LOVE to see another planet sometime in my life! :grin: There’s this PC game I play called Spore, where you can create a creature and evolve it from a single cell to an intergalactic empire! You can colonize any of literally thousands of planets from frozen balls of ice to planets so hot, their oceans are all molten lava!

Video games aside, from a scientific point of view, there would be MASSIVE adjustments to be made if we inhabit another planet: Seasons may not exist, since the planet would have to be at an angle. Time would be completely different, with different lengths for days and years. And of course, they all have a difference in gravity.

Yes, I am getting a bit tired of Earth and some of its people, but there's always something new to do just on this planet, let alone an entire universe's worth!

i certainly do hope for some intergalactic peace and exploration

[color=darkred]As do I.

I used to feel like there was always something new to do
on this planet until a couple years ago. Its just kind of all the
same now. I always thought I would be shocked seeing the differences
when exploring other parts of earth.
Then I went to the other side of the earth and multiple other places
and realized that Its all just the same.

I wish I could be content here.[/color]

have you read the galactic federation of light thread ?

there’s lots and lots of evidence that something more than we think is going on in a good kind of way ,

[color=darkred]I have done quite a bit of research on The galactic federation of light.
Have you ever read that supposed “channeled” letter that was supposed to be from them?
called “Do you wish that we show up” or something like that? … extremely interesting
I’m obviously extremely skeptical of the whole thing, because I mean people have been making these types of claims for my entire life.
Alot of it is quite convincing, and I want it to be true more than anything.
This is a quote from that message:[/color]

[color=darkred]It’s just so perfect, and It makes me so depressed when I read it,
cause I just know that nothing can really offer that.
Not in wherever it is we exist anyway.
Here nothing truly special happens. In my life experience I’ve found that even things that seem absolutely ground shattering, are just cheap tricks.[/color]

[color=darkred]This is where I found that message btw, it starts more towards the bottom:[/color]
projectmothership.isgreat.org/De … ow_Up.html

Ahh, sensationalism.

exactly.

I haven’t really looked into this, but I’m also skeptical. That quote is fantastic though, intependant from it’s origin, it’s inspiring. I’d like to believe it’s true… Well, if it is I just hope ‘they’ don’t mistake skepticism for fear :tongue: Because of course I’d be open to all of it :content:

well,

the only people that know are the peope that know
and , if it is so : the people that know are talking about it
dr stephen greer for one , he told Obama if you are not going to announce this I am going to get a panel of people together and we are going to announce it for you, and he said that in early January or late December.

~many soldiers testifying to the existence of a stargate in the gulf of aden which is open right now ,

~sometimes the sky seems to be filled with a white light,
there is too much evidence for it to be untrue , and i’ve tried to chronicle the most interesting and obvious irrefutable instances that leads us to see that intelligence beyond our planet is a yes in that thread ,

however within those that know, there are those that don’t want us to know,

i don’t know about the "do y9ou wish we show up " because for the very simple reason that, most all information on the subject says that there is a mandatory date of first contact that if the powers that be do not comply with announcing their presence, they will come regardless, and that we are in that time window now.

is that all speculation ? yes , it is, it is an elaborate theory supported by plenty of sound evidence and testimony from all sorts of people.

and if you go out looking for ufos you are likely to find them, i people seem to be having an easy tim ewith that lately , there’s even a ufo triangle formation in the middle of the volcano news footage

Ive heard of stargates supposedly in existance on earth.
Ahhhhh I want to see.
I want to end up in some parallel universe.
Maybe Ill just travel there this summer

I’ve also heard of fairies at the bottom of gardens, elderly women who can cast spells and of Santa Claus. I’d also like to see them. :smile:

Snta is at the mall every year silly !

now i like your humor but lets look at something that no one can rightfully deny

the public of the world is kept oblivious to the innerworkings of the economy and the legal system and a great many number of things, if you research the ET presence there is too much info about it to deny it in my experience

Haha… Im not saying I believe that there are stargates,
Im saying thats all that I want!

youtube.com/watch?v=tYlJENPmPlI
ex : here’s a soldier talking about the stargate in yemen

I’m not bored of the Earth, seeing as it is my home, and I have to be “content” with what I have.

In my opinion, I have a whole planet to be grateful for…
However, I DO understand what you meant by this, and I have on more than one occasion daydreamed about starflight, and what the human race would be like…

youtube.com/watch?v=QmITaOSr … r_embedded

how inter-resting
what is deniable about this ? do watch just this one link if you have never seen any-thing about it before

the only greater conspiracy than the existence of the ET presence is the conspiracy to cover it up ,

ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/s … hen-hawkin g-aliens-canada-100502/20100502/?hub=Canada
MONTREAL — Stephen Hawking’s warnings of an alien invasion have prompted a vigorous defence of extraterrestrials by their most prominent Canadian fan.

Former federal defence minister Paul Hellyer, 86, believes not only that aliens have visited Earth but also that they have contributed greatly to human technological advances.

So he can’t quite understand why the world renowned astrophysicist views them with such trepidation; Hawking recently warned that malevolent aliens could lead to the destruction of humanity.

The longtime cabinet minister accuses Hawking of spreading misinformation about extraterrestrials.

“I think he’s indulging in some pretty scary talk there that I would have hoped would not come from someone with such an established stature,” Hellyer said in an interview.

“I think it’s really sad that a scientist of his repute would contribute to what I would consider more misinformation about a vast and very important subject.”

Hawking speculates in a new documentary that most extraterrestrial life will be similar to microbes, or small animals – but he adds that advanced life forms may be “nomads, looking to conquer and colonize” new planets.

Hellyer served in the Liberal cabinets of Louis St. Laurent, Lester Pearson and Pierre Trudeau, later crossed the floor to the Conservative party, and eventually returned to the Liberals.

Hellyer, who ran for the Liberal party leadership in 1968, has been speaking out publicly about “the star visitors” for years. His most recent speech was in Washington in April 2009.

He dismisses a suggestion that some people might find his views a little hard to believe.

“The reality is that they’ve (aliens) been visiting Earth for decades and probably millennia and have contributed considerably to our knowledge,” Hellyer said.

He says earthlings owe a lot to their alien friends. Even that computer screen on your desk, he says, can trace its origins to spaceships.

“Microchips, for example, fiber-optics, they are just two of the many things that allegedly – and probably for real – came from crashed vehicles,” Hellyer said.

Hellyer admits that when he was defence minister, he never got any briefings on UFOs from the military. He says he got reports of sightings, and that some of them could not be explained.

His interest in aliens goes back at least as far as 1967, Canada’s centennial year.

That’s the year Hellyer went to St. Paul, Alta., to officially inaugurate the world’s first flying saucer landing pad which was built by the locals to celebrate the centennial.

The town continues to get about 5,000 visitors a year, with more than half making a pilgrimage to the landing pad.

Liberal Senator Colin Kenny was approached by Hellyer in late 2005 and asked to hold public hearings on Canadian exopolitics. That’s the politics of how to deal with extraterrestrial contact.

Kenny, who chaired the Senate defence committee, remembers the meeting well.

“I liked Paul, I worked for him in the leadership race in 1968, and when he called me up to see me I was pleased to see him and we reminisced for a while,” Kenny recalls.

“Then, wow! Out of the blue, he starts talking about extraterrestrials and how they’re everywhere and they have these immense powers.”

Kenny says his opinion about aliens hasn’t changed since that meeting five years ago: “I think it’s for the birds.”

“I’m certainly not going to waste any of my time on the extraterrestrial business,” Kenny said.

A past president of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada agrees there might be UFOs out there, but he’s a little more hesitant about aliens. He takes Hawking’s warning with a grain of salt.

“I think it’s an opinion more than anything,” Randy Attwood said.

“I think he may be throwing the ball out into the field, just to try to get people to actually start talking about this.”

Attwood says data gathered during the exploration of Mars by unmanned spacecraft give some credence to Hawking, who is an honorary member of the astronomical society.

“All things are pointing now to life on Mars in the past, possibly when its orbit was different,” he said. “It had an atmosphere, it was warmer, there was running water.”

“So it’s quite possible that life was in fact there – not Martian wilder beasts or anything like that – but multiple-cell organisms.”

Attwood says given that one of Earth’s closest neighbours potentially had life, it’s quite possible that life, in fact, exists elsewhere in the universe.

“Whether it’s single-celled or multiple-cell, or beings that are actually travelling through space, we don’t know,” he said.