Let´s achieve LD together!

Success! :hurray:
Today I had my first LD that lasted longer than a few seconds. I did WBTB after I woke up this night(like 10 minutes before my alarm would go) and wrote my last dream in my DJ. I then practiced MILD repeating my mantra.
Next thing I know is that I’m in this videogame counterstrike(I should play less in RL :wink:) where I just knew that I was dreaming. I did the nose RC and I could breathe.
Because it was my first LD I didn’t want to try some crazy stuff so I just explored the environment and played a few rounds. But I can’t really remember if I was lucid until the end of the dream or if it went to a normal dream.
Anyways, I’m looking forward to the next LD :smile:

well done :smile: I hope I’ll achieve it soon too! I’m gonna try something again today

I´ve been wanting to do VILD with WBTB last two nights. I set my alarm to go off three hours after I´ve been sleeping. I have had no luck by doing it because everytime I wake up, it is morning already. So either my alarm doesn´t work or I just turn it off in my sleep and forget that I did it.
Tonight I will put my phone farer, so if alarm goes off I have to come out from my bed to turn it off, which means I have to wake up. If I still wake up in the morning then I know that my alarm is broken.
Wish you success with LD :woot:

Yeah good idea moving the phone! Because I can’t have an alarm go on in the middle of the night as my sister sleeps in the same room, I putted on the vibration and putted the phone under the pillow. This works very well for me, never missed the alarm! Also I named the alarm WBTB so that when I turn it off I remember what I have to do too! :tongue:

I’m new to the community.
I had read a lot of LD stuff. Yesterday tried to get my first one. But couldn’t, tried WILD and FILD.

I didn’t get to a LD, neither to SP, but got too closer. I saw like some bubbles and a light orbiting around me. Did a RC, but I wasn’t in a dream, maybe I was in an intermediate state, really don’t know.

Which method is the best for begginers? (the most effective, even if dreams are short)
Also, I’m very tired at night and can’t concentrate very well. I think I need to train my memory first with a DJ.

Yeah which method is best for achieving your first lucid dream

hey guys wish me good luck I’m gonna try FILD today :tongue:

Yeah, Ive been wanting to know that too…

And good luck!

thanks I’m gonna tell you tomorrow how has it gone :happy:

:wallhit: bah :wallhit:
I tried WILD-it wasnt very fun. My alarm clock plays ode to the joy at 4:00 a.m(decided to try some different times). I woke up at 4:00. So now im trying WILD. Close my eyes, no HI, but I get the roll over signal. I go with it, roll over, and the next thing i know my alarm clock is sounding like a telephone and it says 4:65 on it. I think to myself “thats strange”, then go back to “sleep”.
:ding:
Its amazing how fast you fall asleep though. Now i’m beginning to see how FILD works. However, a miracle has occured. A bit later, the MILD i was doing at the begging of the night kicked in. Was fun being lucid. However, it has led me to writing This

Yeah I know the feeling! I missed a FA too the other day where I wrote my DJ, now the cover of my DJ is full of phrases like “Are you dreaming?” or “Lucid Dreaming!” or “Reality Check!” :tongue: I hope it works if I ever dream of writing my DJ again.
Anyway I had no luck with FILD today but I gotta say that I had never done it before so the results were good anyway because now I know that I have to wait a little longer before doing a RC :content: gonna try again tomorrow!
-------------------------- EDIT --------------------------
I tried againt with FILD but I failed. It seems like I’m to sleepy to be really conscious of what I’m doing and I can’t even remember completely what I did before I fell asleep again :sad: I’ll give it a shot another time today, but finally I’ll do another WILD sunday :content:

Hi everyone! I just had my first LD last night after about a month of trying.
It was awesome! Although all I did was realise that I was dreaming and then did a few cartwheels and trying (and failing) to fly. I lost lucidity after a few minutes, though.

well that’s a good result anyway :smile: congrats for succeeding in your quest!
I can’t get why but FILD seems not to work for me. I get the feeling that I’m too sleepy when I wake up but if I am not I can’t succeed in the thecnique either :sad: Well, tomorrow’s a sunday so it’s WILD time! :grin:

I had my first proper, full LD! Link is here!

Nice :grin: I read it! Grats :tongue:
Well, seems like I’m the only one left, huh? I wanna achieve it too! :content:

You’re not the only one i’ve had 1 short one you and i will get there eventually im excited

I had my first LD last night. Too short, it lasted less than a minute. I got very excited when I could breathe through my nose. It worked with a mix of WILD and WBTB.

Good Job!

Still nothing here… now I have to wait another week in order to do another WILD attempt :sad: but I’ll still try FILD in the other days.

Last night i got up 3.5 hours after i went to bed. I did a FILD. Unsuccessful. 2 hours later i set another alarm. that i don’t even remember waking up to! I am losing it. It started with a Lucid Dream that was one second long tuesday night and then i haven’t had one since, can someone help me so i can get back on track?