Teleportation, walking through windows?

Author  Message 
BradleySW
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 2,000+

Teleportation, walking through windows?
PostPosted: Thu 06 May, 2010  Reply with quote

So ever since i saw the movie Jumper, i have wanted to teleport from one point to another. In one of my dreams i concentrated on teleporting about 100 feet or so and did. It was pretty amazing, but i haven't been able to do it lately. But I have been able to easily walk through windows, and even walls somtimes. But most of the time i can walk right through glass. I even once was in a car and floated through the car to the outside and continued flying to see this girl who was up the street. The sensation of moving through an object is pretty strange. Somtimes its a bit harder to get through and somtimes its effortless. I took some valerian root extract last night and WOW! I have never been able to see so far in my dreams before. But that is a whole different story. Anyone else teleporting or walking through walls?

Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
219346656783921 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

I've always been able to go through glass when it was in my way, I've used a portaltm to teleport once or twice, and have attempted pushing my way through a solid wall, getting about a third of the way through. Pretty exciting smile

chambered_nautilus
byline worm
Dream Deity
LD count: quite a few

Walking through solid surfaces is, for some reason, one of my favorite things to do in dreams. Maybe because it's one of the few reliable ways I can find to get out of one place and into another. For me the sensation is kind of like going through a thin sheet of running water, except that the water's not actually moving and tends to have just a bit more resistance.

Related: have you ever stuck your finger through your own hand in a dream? That's pretty neat.

BradleySW
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

ya its definently a weird sensation. its almost like i get caught in the middle and have to push myself harder to get completely through, it almost reminds me of trying to climb through a small hole. But last night I walked straight through a hotel window and started to fly, then i turned around and flew back through the window into the room i was in. I havent stuck my finger through my hand either! Sounds interesting, for some reason I cant recall any dreams where ive seen my hands. Its good to hear other people have these dreams though, I have felt so alone with my dreams and when i try to talk to people about them they arent too interested.

mattias
Globahead
Globahead
mattias has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Hi and welcome! bye

We all love dreams, you'll feel at home here grin

I love walking through walls too, although I shouldn't since I think it, for me at least, makes things a little unstable I've had a couple sucessful teleportations with spinning, pretty fun siiw

XwolfbroX
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: alot

PostPosted: Mon 10 May, 2010  Reply with quote

i find jumping through glass (as in breaking it) is alot more fun than just going through it grin , but i have walked through walls before, feels pretty wierd.
its kind of like walking through jello, some kind of thicker version of water.

BradleySW
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Mon 10 May, 2010  Reply with quote

ya! thats a good way to describe it. thinking of broken glass reminds me of a few dreams i had where i had a "force" i could use to move objects and break glass by tighting up my hands and pointing them at somthing i wanting to manipulate. Like the movie Push.(which also reminds me I have seen my hands in dreams!)

krakatoa
cookie lover
cookie lover

PostPosted: Tue 11 May, 2010  Reply with quote

Last night I was going to walk through a window. I ended up losing the dream. But it reminded me how cool it is when your hand just sinks through. Although it might have saved me the dream to just crash through. Gotta try walking through a wall, the wall can break or just let me through. It's up to the wall.

Mecha
Symbiont Dreamshaper
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Wed 19 May, 2010  Reply with quote

I love using teleportation in dreams. ^_^ There are 3 different styles I commonly use, and it's always come naturally to me. I almost consider it to be my signature dream ability.

Walking through solid objects on the other hand, is something I've never tried before, nor has the thought even crossed my mind come to think of it. (SC: It's solid, duh! Of course you can't walk through tha- oh wait, never mind. )

Panzerknacker
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: A handful

chambered_nautilus wrote:

Related: have you ever stuck your finger through your own hand in a dream? That's pretty neat.

Yeah, that feels weird. It's a little creepy, but cool at the same time.

T3RM1N4TOR
Dark SiDer
Somniologist
LD count: 6 :D

Hmmm I never throught of walking through a wall! I would usually use the door, but I guess you don't have to... That's another thing added to my to-do list. smile

tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
tosxyChor has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: d(LD)/dt>0

I went through a wall once in the first dream I journaled here, it's a cool thing to do ^^

Current LD goal(s): Healing
shinju
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

Panzerknacker wrote:
chambered_nautilus wrote:

Yeah, that feels weird. It's a little creepy, but cool at the same time.

I've got an ear tunnel irl, 1,2cm in diameter so I can stick my finger through it, and the finger-through-hand thing I tried in a LD felt pretty much the same
but it was definetely weird

Inside-out
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Thu 20 May, 2010  Reply with quote

I've been going through walls and other objects more lately than I ever use to because I've been reading a lot about out of body experiences, which is making me have lucid dreams about being out of body.

mattias
Globahead
Globahead
mattias has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

PostPosted: Thu 20 May, 2010  Reply with quote

most of the times I go through walls it's semi-teleporting. Like if I turn into a cloud of atoms and they go through and then I turn back to myself on the other side.

A few times I've put my hand on the surface of the wall and it reacted as IWL. Then I slowly dipped my fingers in as if it were liquid. The feeling can't be described tounge2

(and I've never done the finger through palm RC eek2 I guess I should just to see how it is...)

print