Let´s achieve LD together!

MILD is quite a good method for beginners. All you have to do is repeat to yourself a phrase over and over.

Has anyone ever experienced the alarm clock problem? I made a post somewhere, but this is whats happening-im waking up in the middle of the night, then without thinking i turn off the alarm clock and go back to sleep. I remember the memory, but cant really do anything about it. Even if i put it on the other side of the room. Also, sometimes it doesnt even wake me up. Help?

I have done this sometimes. It really is annoying!

You could try hiding the alarm clock somewhere where it’s clearly audible but still needs some effort to be turned off. In a drawer or underneath your bed maybe? That way you wake up and have to get out of bed and actively retrieve the clock before you can turn it off.

Yeah trust me that’s happened to me the last week. I forget what i’m doing when i wake up

I’ve never done MILD, I usually just do WILD or randomly realize I’m dreaming. I dont like MILD for the simple reason that I have to wake up early D: Is MILD worth it, or should I stick to WILD?

I don’t do MILD but for everyone its different

You don’t have to wake up early; MILD can be equally useful if done before falling asleep for the first time. It is recommended that you perform MILD in the middle of the night, but it certainly isn’t necessary.

On an unrelated note, I’ve become very interested in CALD. From what I’ve read, it seems very powerful (once you make a character, etc.).

I took a break, but I think I am back in track again now.
I had a LD yesterday when I took a nap. It felt realllly nice.
I´ve taken a break twice in this year now and every time when I take one, I get LD. Need to take more breaks, haha :tongue:
Good luck!

I’m losing confidence lately, because anything I try (WILD, C-WILD, MILD, FILD all combined with WBTB) always end up with me falling asleep without obtaining any result :sad: I need some motivation guys!

How about this topic? :wink:

It was extremely inspiring, thank you very much :happy: I gained back my motivation, I know that soon I’ll achieve it!

-----UPDATE-----
I just got lucid! Last night I had my first lucid dream!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :obe: :lucid: I’m gonna update my Dream Journal later this morning so that you can read how it was like :happy: I’m still amazed, I finally did it after about three months of trying! I even started thinking “wow this is my first LD!” in the dream itself :tongue: and I gotta admit it, after all my tries with WILD, WBTB and all that stuff, the technique I trusted less, MILD, is the one that actually made me lucid :smile: it was incredible, it was like I knew I was in a dream from the beginning of the dream itself! :cool:

And here we have proof that MILD is painfully underrated. Congrats, Asura16.

Yeah, I don’t know what’s with people and WILD, seriously. :tongue:

hehe you’re quite right but I feel it like it was actually very random! But I don’t care :smile:

Congrats asura!! :happy: I knew you could do it.

I guess people think MILD sounds boring (which I guess it does compared to WILD) and forget to focus on the results, and completely ignore us when we say WILD can be tricky :tongue:

I’ve gotta try MILD? :happy:

Well I’m really into LDs but no one I know in person is, so I also need someone to talk about their experiences and stuff… Send me a message or something :smile: So far, I’ve only had 2 LDs, one when I was really small and one few days ago. I’m trying to achieve the point where I will have LDs everyday… It’s something I really want to have… I also need some advice from experienced lucid dreamers… Well just send me a message if you feel like it :smile:

Any LDs lately?

Today I had my first in what feels like forever. I woke up after 5 hours had my alarm set for intervals and I listened to a lucid dreaming induction MP3. The LD its self wasnt long I woke up straight away :sad:

Congrats, L.Dreamer13!
Tell me more about your ld. Did you manage to do something? How did you get lucid? Did you do rc or did you just know that you are dreaming?
Where did you get lucid dreaming induction MP3? Maybe I should try it if it really helps to get lucid :smile:

I didn’t manage anything expect look back at my fish tank to see a weird looking albino fish in my tank. The dream sign was actually the tank had a fish I didn’t recognize so I immediately knew I was dreaming, I got a feeling of pure freedom and then excitement kicked in I woke up in SP I tried relaxing but then couldn’t breathe so I had to wake up :sad: The induction MP3 more reinforced my intent rather than directly affect my dream and help me. I will upload the MP3 because I got it off Youtube: MP3