Milk and honey :)

It was gross

Did it at least help, then? :mrgreen:

Just tried some. It was lovely. I’m not going to sleep for another 8 hours so I don’t know if it will effect my dreaming. but by god it was delicious.

Haha i don’t remember my dream

Just had some again. It was really nice as before however this time I had it with some coffee. Reallly nice

I heard of milk&honey helping to fall asleep, nothing with dreams though … but I’ll give it a try tonight~

it’d be nice to have 4 LDs in a row :open_mouth: (had 3 last 3 nights and can’t believe it, lol)

Lucky you!

Milk + honey tastes awesome…
drank some last night, had an extremely realistic dream which was awesome.

Speaking of realistic dreams, just exactly how realistic can lucid dreams be?

I mean, I took a walk in the woods today, and I ended up in a peaceful beech forest (likethis), and the silence and the singing birds in the distance actually created a rather dreamlike atmosphere - do very vivid lucid dreams really feel like this, like waking reality?

so, i tried this last night.

first, i must say that this might have been the first time i actually drank milk with honey - and i´ll be damned if that wasn´t the best thing i´ve drunk this year!
as for results - first of all, i fell asleep rather quickly, although i had been awake for only 13 hours and really hadn´t done anything to get me tired.
secondly - i was able to remember one vivid, one kinda vague dream and one that was really vague.
as i haven´t been seeing much dreams for some reason lately (well, actually no dreams whatsoever) and i´ve only had about five lds since i started about 1 year ago, i am quite pleased with the results. i´ll definitely keep on tryin´ and keep you guys updated with the results.

btw, shouldn´t this topic be moved to lucid lab? i´m just askin´…

Wow this really works even though I took it 2.5 hours before going to bed. I had 4 vivid ns last night. I can only remember what happened in 2 of them. I remembered one more as soon as a got up but forgot that before I wrote it down. I’m pretty sure I also had another one just before I got up but I don’t remember it I just have that kind of feeling I did.

pheww. nothing at all today :meh: I hate school days, seriously …I guess the alarm is just too much for me … I hardly remember any dreams when woken up harshly >.<

even though I did fall asleep really quick

This is interesting as far as I like as much milk and honey :smile:

I will definitly try this dreaming mixture soon :tongue:

ohh sounds kinda good… I’ll try it.

It was quite tasty - didn’t remember my dream though. But I blame my Alarm Clock. It went off and I jumped up, flailing my arms and almost getting a heart attack! I suppose DragonForce is the wrong band for a gentle, calm awakening…^^
Of course I forgot my dream in the shock! :neutral:

Yesterday I tried it with hot chocolate. I couldn’t really fall asleep because breathing was heavy (I’m suffering from a bunch of allergies, resulting in a light form of Asthma), so I couldn’t concentrate on MILDing. When I woke up, my dream recall was a bit better than usual these days(though I was too lazy to write it down - shame on me!).

not much happening last night.
i recalled one normal dream, nothing special. but i´ll try again this night.
not sure though if i´ll have any success: i´ve been drinking a bit and i will only have time to sleep for about 6 hours. but i´ll try anyway.

sounds like something out of F.E.A.R…if you dont know what it is, look it up, its a VERY screwed up game, but hey, helps some people get over thier fear.

ive tried milk and honey a year before, and i remember that entire dream, still today.
gonna have to give this a try today, see if it works.

as predicted, nothing happening last night.
i only got about 5 and a half hours of sleep (i need at least 9 to feel totally fresh in the morning) and didn´t remember a single dream.
of course i´m not giving up yet, i´m determined to try this thing out for a few more nights. getting ready to go to bed on this very moment. c´ya.

hmmmm… interesting…
This is actually more than just food for thought. :razz:

damn, i gotta pull my s### together. i had a nice 8-hour sleep last night, woke up in the morning and… nothing.
the good news is milk n honey still taste good as hell.