Milk and honey :)

so, i tried this last night.

first, i must say that this might have been the first time i actually drank milk with honey - and i´ll be damned if that wasn´t the best thing i´ve drunk this year!
as for results - first of all, i fell asleep rather quickly, although i had been awake for only 13 hours and really hadn´t done anything to get me tired.
secondly - i was able to remember one vivid, one kinda vague dream and one that was really vague.
as i haven´t been seeing much dreams for some reason lately (well, actually no dreams whatsoever) and i´ve only had about five lds since i started about 1 year ago, i am quite pleased with the results. i´ll definitely keep on tryin´ and keep you guys updated with the results.

btw, shouldn´t this topic be moved to lucid lab? i´m just askin´…

Wow this really works even though I took it 2.5 hours before going to bed. I had 4 vivid ns last night. I can only remember what happened in 2 of them. I remembered one more as soon as a got up but forgot that before I wrote it down. I’m pretty sure I also had another one just before I got up but I don’t remember it I just have that kind of feeling I did.

pheww. nothing at all today :meh: I hate school days, seriously …I guess the alarm is just too much for me … I hardly remember any dreams when woken up harshly >.<

even though I did fall asleep really quick

This is interesting as far as I like as much milk and honey :smile:

I will definitly try this dreaming mixture soon :tongue:

ohh sounds kinda good… I’ll try it.

It was quite tasty - didn’t remember my dream though. But I blame my Alarm Clock. It went off and I jumped up, flailing my arms and almost getting a heart attack! I suppose DragonForce is the wrong band for a gentle, calm awakening…^^
Of course I forgot my dream in the shock! :neutral:

Yesterday I tried it with hot chocolate. I couldn’t really fall asleep because breathing was heavy (I’m suffering from a bunch of allergies, resulting in a light form of Asthma), so I couldn’t concentrate on MILDing. When I woke up, my dream recall was a bit better than usual these days(though I was too lazy to write it down - shame on me!).

not much happening last night.
i recalled one normal dream, nothing special. but i´ll try again this night.
not sure though if i´ll have any success: i´ve been drinking a bit and i will only have time to sleep for about 6 hours. but i´ll try anyway.

sounds like something out of F.E.A.R…if you dont know what it is, look it up, its a VERY screwed up game, but hey, helps some people get over thier fear.

ive tried milk and honey a year before, and i remember that entire dream, still today.
gonna have to give this a try today, see if it works.

as predicted, nothing happening last night.
i only got about 5 and a half hours of sleep (i need at least 9 to feel totally fresh in the morning) and didn´t remember a single dream.
of course i´m not giving up yet, i´m determined to try this thing out for a few more nights. getting ready to go to bed on this very moment. c´ya.

hmmmm… interesting…
This is actually more than just food for thought. :razz:

damn, i gotta pull my s### together. i had a nice 8-hour sleep last night, woke up in the morning and… nothing.
the good news is milk n honey still taste good as hell.

For those of you who “train”, try this one out (used to drink alot when I was a kid)

Hot milk with honey and one egg! that’s something =D (may sound as if it will taste like crap but it’s really good, and yeah don’t forget to mix it with a spoon or so :cool: )

Yes! Even more so I would say. For me at least it seems like Lucid Dreams have another element tucked into it somehow. I can’t explain it. I love nature too, (I live on Kauai) and sometimes when I go for a hike I find a scenic spot, and sit quietly enjoying the scene. Yet still, with all this beauty it feels like something is missing. In an LD the beautiful scenery feels complete. That’s the only way I can think of describing it.

You think warm soymilk and honey would work? Can’t say I like milk much.

Soymilk… hmmm. It has different properties from regular milk. I don’t know if it could have the same result as it doesn’t have the same kinds of saturated fats or amino acid profile. Still, give it a shot you never know.

Try adding a table-spoon of cream with the milk, it gives the milk a more natural taste and actually improves it even more.
But it’s even better if you can order fresh milk from a farm, which I did the other day. :cool:

Yeah, I think I understand what you mean. ^^
I would imagine that the scenery feels “richer” and more colourful and present in the LDs.

But it sure seems thrilling to enjoy a dream that is so real you could mistake it for reality, it must be sheer happiness it its purest form. ^^

well, i´m not doing particulary good.
the night before yesterday i got 0 dreams and last night i had a dream or two, i´m sure, but i wasn´t able to recall it. so at this moment milk and honey haven´t done much for me.
but i´m soon heading on summer vacation and i´ll get get more sleep then, live a different life etc. let´s see what happens then.

I can only confirm that hot chocolate seems to be good for dream recall and vividness. As for milk and honey, I didn’t try that much these days. However, it’s not your macical lucidity potion, at least for me. Though I don’t have too much time to think about LDs during the day, so that’s pretty sure part of what keeps me from becoming lucid at the moment.

looks like i´m gonna be tryin´ hot chocolate soon, becuse i´m still not getting anywhere.
i know i dreamed last night (yeah, i know we all dream every night, but i´m sure you know very well what i´m trying to say), but i wasn´t able to recall it in the moning.

well, i managed not to fail as bad as i did on previous nights this night (what a sentence, ain´t it!?). i was able to remember a very short dream where i learned that i got a 3 on my test. neat!
i´ll be doing milk and honey for three more nights and then switch to hot chocolate for a short while.