SP/FA Problem

Ok, this happens to me several times. I (seem to) wake up and then I can only move to a certain degree. For example I try to stand up and I can only move my head regardless how hard I try.

My question is: Is this a SP or a FA? What do you think?

Because it differs from my normal SPs where I can’t move at all. I immediately recognize this situation, so I think my brain is awake. I can also make a RC sometimes (If I’m able to move my hands).

Suggestions? :confused:

Definatly Sleep Paralysis.

Next time it happens, lie there, and focus on the HI that accompanies sleep paralysis. You can from there enter a lucid dream.

I’ve taken to calling things like that, “dream paralysis.” Like when you try to run but it feels like you’re jogging through glue, or try to manifest something and nothing happens (even if you’ve been able to create things in a dream before.)

But SP can also be HI-filled. It frequently is, for me, so I would also consider it an SP, even if the HI in question was of an FA rather than an OH (old hag? :grin: Didn’t want to break the acronym roll.)

Thanks for the quick responses!

Ok so I’ll try to make a lucid dream out of it instead of struggling to get up! :happy: