Specific People

Hello everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve been around, but a some dreams have left me with some questions I hope someone can help answer.

Two years ago, I really liked this girl to the point that I truely believed I loved her and would dream about her constantly. Just a few days ago I dreamed about her again, only this was the first dream with her in it for about a year. Before this dream I had forgotten her completely, but woke up with my mind racing non-stop about this women. Is it true that or are there any theories that state it’s possible the person you see in your dream could have actually dreamed or thought about you before they went to sleep?

okay, thanks for the help.

??

Yes, there are many theories about that. Many of them will fall under the category of shared dreaming, but sadly there is no way to objectively prove them either way.

It’s more likely that the dream character is a part of your own psyche, and has a symbolic significance. Maybe dreaming of her is subconscious commentary on things that are happening recently in waking life (things that made you feel as free and creative as when you first fell in love?) or she could symbolize insecurity and grief, or your intuitive side, or any/all sorts of things.