some tweaking to "who is online"

hmm, let me try that.

I may just remove the blue outline as well. it seems a bit too much for the “whois online”

but I like it better than the previous look.

IMHO, removing the line would make it a little better.

thanks, foxy :smile:

eeeee, I don’t like the way it looks when the member names span more than one line.

No wonder I don’t get lucid every night! I didn’t even realize it had changed. The world seems to pass me by without me even noticing anything. Got to learn to get out of my head. :sleep:
But it looks good to me :wiske: .
I do wonder however… sometimes it says 1 hidden (guest or member I guess) what does that mean?

It means someone has chosen to hide their online status.

I’ve tweaked but this solution still looks the nicest.

Going to see if I can make it a bit more “compressed”

how’s it like this?

look’s good to me Q :happy:
looks great in Google Chrome (no idea if the web-browsers matter :razz: )

This is a lighter version. I must say I prefer it over the other one :content:
I hope you like it too :happy:

It looks pretty nice, good job Q ^^

Any reason why you changed it, Q? I noticed it right away, I don’t hate it, but I don’t see why it was changed.

Props Download for doing an RC. :grin:

to include the statement that it’s based on activity within past 5 minutes :smile:

I didn’t like the first tweak you did with the dark blue border but this is pretty nice. :content:

I guess my cache is full, it just changed on my last view of the main page :tongue:

I like the light a lot!

Gosh, I can’t believe I forgot to do a RC! :ack:
I like the lighter version though :smile:

I did an RC :cool:

And i dont like it. Its too blocky and obtrusive. Change it back to the way it waz!

What does it look like for you? I’m aware it doesn’t look nice in IE7 * kicks IE

Here it is on IE8. Let me know if you need a zoomed in image an I’ll redo it.

thanks, that looks like it should look :content:

I’m not sure if it’s my cache screwing things up, but it seems that the legend for nick colors in the “who is online” list is at the very bottom of the page.